Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) (6838 Views)

Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) / Wayne Rooney Has Retired From International Football. / Wayne Rooney Taunts Same Angry Man City Fans - 5 Years Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by insidenaijasblog: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wayne Rooney feared he had been the victim of a "set-up" after photos of him passed out in a hotel with three scantily clad women emerged so he called the police.

The former Man United ace, 35, partied into the early hours of Sunday, July 25, with Snapchat model Tayler Ryan and her friends Elise Melvin and Brooke Morgan, all 21.

Later, photos of him with the women went viral online. He was seen passed out in a chair as the girls moved about in their underwear at their hotel room in Manchester.

One woman in a G-string flashed her bum next to the retired England striker's head as he slept then posted it online, captioning it "Mooney Rooney".

Footage also circulated on social media showing her strut over to him before bending over his face.

Another photo saw him leaning in on one blonde woman at a nightclub.

There was also a photo of one of the women throwing a peace sign next to the sleeping celebrity while the other woman is laying on the bed in her lingerie in a photo they titled "Sleepy Wayne".

Rooney was angry they had taken snaps of him asleep without his permission and feared he had been the victim of a "set-up".

Parents of the girls have said they were "mortified" at any trouble they had caused, The Sun reports.

Friends said Rooney and his friends invited the women to his VIP booth at the exclusive Chinawhite club in Manchester on Saturday night, July 24.

One said: "The girls were out celebrating a pal’s birthday. They love Chinawhite and are always there but couldn’t believe their luck when they were invited over — they were stunned. They spent a couple of hours with him and his pals there before they moved on."

Rooney is then understood to have been accompanied by two friends as he went to the girls’ hotel room.

The friend went on: "They were flattered. They had a really good night and said Wayne and his friends were lovely. The girls all love to party but I think this was probably the wildest night of their lives.

"There was no sexual contact — it was just a great night.

"Wayne was very complimentary of them, of how they looked, but nothing happened."

The married dad-of-four later passed out so the girls decided to start playing pranks by taking photos with his unconscious figure.

The friend said: "They were all having fun dancing around with Wayne and his mates and posting about it on Snapchat but they couldn’t stop laughing when he passed out. They decided to have some fun."

When Rooney woke up the following morning he hastily left the Staycity complex.

The friend continued, according to The Sun: "Wayne left straight away. He was very rough. There was no hanging around — he just got up and went.

"He texted a mate to ask him to pick him up, went downstairs and waited for the friend to pick him up and then he left.

"Then the girls started putting it on social media and it’s just gone viral.

"He may have expected that so went first thing into a waiting car and probably back to Coleen (his wife).

"I suspect he’ll have a few questions to answer back at home."

Rooney’s reps revealed they had phoned the police amid claims the embarrassing photos had been taken without his knowledge when he was asleep.

Last night, July 25, Brooke’s mum Louise, 46, told the Sun that her daughter was "mortified".

Tayler’s mother Angela, 43, added: "The poor girls were just going out for a 21st birthday.

"They’re 21 and he’s nearly 40. He’s invited them over. He sent over a security guard to invite them over to his VIP booth.

"It’s upset them all. They’re in tears. She’s a good girl and comes from a decent family.

"They thought they were being funny but I’ve told them it was absolutely stupid.

"I feel awful for them but I’m also angry because they’ve been stupid."

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/photos-of-wayne-rooney-passed-out-in-hotel-with-semi-naked-girls-emerges/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by insidenaijasblog: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
More: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

1 Like

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Goldbw122(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
His life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Bola146(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin na one thing go kill man grin grin Oniranu cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by ifex370(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sorry
Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Jane345(f): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ronney don jam these ones finish.

3 Likes

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by insidenaijasblog: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin grin
Bola146:
grin na one thing go kill man grin grin Oniranu cheesy
Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by ObaKlaz: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
This one wants to kee himself with young blooded oloshos. Pst. Righteousness, how you see dat yansh??
grin grin cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Officialhorlah(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wahala cry
Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by DoggoneDogg: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kai grin grin

If he didn't infect her with STD then his wife should be grateful. Man must not live by bread alone.

Meanwhile Igboho is sweating like a pig in a Benin republic gulag. grin

4 Likes

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by heniford2: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Set up fear woman why take his picture for what to destroy his home if am him will sue shit off them

2 Likes

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Interesting.....
That must be room 306....

heniford2:
Set up fear woman why take his picture for what to destroy his home if am him will sue shit off them
They are likely brokehoes.

Deep Quote:
Never wrestle with pigs in their territory......

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by UncleHaba22: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Don't forget to put women among the things you fear in life

4 Likes

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
I see 3 women coming out to tell the world how Rooney raped them....

This I have seen

12 Likes

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
His problems
Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Martinez39s(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Women are their childish and compulsive pursuit for attention... it's not a new thing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
ex man u forward
Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Iamicekid(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
If for se na man, snap a woman now, all this female will come forward and say it wrong why invade her privacy and all that but, they are the one that did it now, no one is talking everyone is just catching cruise abi, no wahala

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Drenimarcus(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yall notice how the parents are trying to brush it off? Reverse it and the whole world will be coming for Rooney's head. Fear that gender who came unscathed after one on one with the devil.

8 Likes

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Mide3367: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Martinez39s(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Iamicekid:
If for se na man, snap a woman now, all this female will come forward and say it wrong why invade her privacy and all that but, they are the one that did it now, no one is talking everyone is just catching cruise abi, no wahala
Don't mind them.
Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by puremaker7(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Rooney chop your life jare
Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Dalil8: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aidejay:
if it was a man or 2 men that did this shit to a female celebrity the news wouldn't sound so playful and nothing-like. the words predator, rapists, trauma, wickedness, scum, me too, suing, sexual harassment and molestation, victim. would have dominated the lines of the thread. but as na man na let us all kikikiki grin they were just chilling, having fun, playing, posting on snapchat, innocent and sweet angelic girls.

Hahahaha cheesy

You forgot to add....Take advantage, consent, defiled, Vulnerable, misogyny, girl child.

Whenever i come across such words in any comment section i just don't bother reading the article, i scroll down really fast, it irritates me.

3 Likes

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by WoeBetide666: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Man must whack
Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Aidejay(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
if it was a man or 2 men that did this shit to a female celebrity the news wouldn't sound so playful and nothing-like. the words predator, rapists, trauma, wickedness, scum, me too, suing, sexual harassment and molestation, victim. would have dominated the lines of the thread. but as na man na let us all kikikiki grin they were just chilling, having fun, playing, posting on snapchat, innocent and sweet angelic girls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by BigMoneyeye: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
I always say it. Make sure these girls don't sleep over and if they do mandate them to not record you and switch off their phone.

Every man is a star and when these girls are grunting under you, their brain can't believe how luck they are being fcvked by you.

MaleIsKing
Male is king

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by BigMoneyeye: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aidejay:

It's a woman's world
Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by wiseone28: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2021

1 Share

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
This generation of ladies re the true representation of Jezebel.

As a man if u allow ur dick to do d tinkin instead of ur brain then i'm sorry for u.

Next they will cook up a story of being raped by Rooney in oda to avoid being sued.

God knws no daughter of Jezebel can catch me off gaurd.

1 Like

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Iamicekid:

U can imagine. Buh whom do u blame? The men offcos; they allowed themselves to b used nd manipulated by women. Some men seems to loose their senses wenever they come across anytin in skirt.

1 Like

Re: Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) by stevebond007(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Get ready to pay alimony

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Football Haircuts / Winning Soccer Predictions / The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.