Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) (73337 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show Appreciates Sponsors, Partners Ahead 2021 / Exposed! Meet The Person Behind Bbnaija Biggie’s Voice [photos] / See The Guy Behind Bbnaija 2018 Voice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by airsaylongcome: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2021
SocialJustice:
The USP of the app makes no sense. It is just a hype product that will die once funding is cut. I do not see why I need a special app just to transfer money out, makes no sense to me and I'm sure most people see it that way too.

So, abeg is a brand from Piggyvest. While they are pushing payments as their USP, I think the real target is retail loans.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Wayne4uall(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Depressed101:
they will soon have 100k download before the end of the show

They will hv note than 100k because voting this year is free and u have to download the app make some transactions before you can vote
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Yxxx: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2021
I just feel the main sponsors are fronting with these guys.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Kingisibor: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't care if they are CEOs of eBay.

With those dreadlocks, if I was a SARS officer, I'd still shoot at them.
Bastard and low life minded hypocrite parasite. It will not be well with you ..
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by tannystacey: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
But you can't sponsor brilliant students in your community. Immorality is overrated.

Uncle Rest. Hold your corrupt politicians responsible for their failures.
Let a business man do his business in peace and cash out. They have employed hundreds by financing this show but your fish brain will not see that one.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by dongc(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:
Abeg needs to do more to have people down load and use their app. They still don't have up to 20k downloads on playstore.

Any idea what they need to do ?? This is their first major outing....just little over 24hrs....more information about them are rolling out bits by bits....people are skeptical in money things...requires time and scrutiny
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Aidejay(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
But you can't sponsor brilliant students in your community. Immorality is overrated.
mother Theresa well-done ooh!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Holyman3(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Iliveforever:

So are you “Abeg” abi “patricia”

Non
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by englishmart(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2021
computer0810:

Reason u may not succeed in life.....na u go tell them what to do with there money, will sponsoring brilliant students give them d needed audience or is it there responsibility
I'm a huge success already, bro. good night.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by dreu2fine(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2021
The guy is begging you people to Abeg and beg people to use its Abeg app
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by airsaylongcome: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Yxxx:
I just feel the main sponsors are fronting with these guys.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. I don't know about the Patricia brand but you see that abeg, nobi that guy get am o. He isn't the owner.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Holyman3(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2021
onatisi:
patricia in particular started from nairaland . if only youths can see the enormous opportunity this forum present ,maybe their lives will be better and they will use the forum to further advance their live , make money instead of the ethinic insults and abuses they devout 90% of their brains in bringing out all the time

I know many Multi Millionaires who started from nairaland. I can name 50 of them, especially those digital currency people.

You never see them here making noise or calling names. Unlike the ethnic champions who come here to promote APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by dongc(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:

How do you know they are not sponsors to educational programs ??...this is business..you go where you will sell your market...BBN is their target market so it pays them to take the chances they get...unless you are self appointed moral police you need to keep yourself in check..get off your horses...
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Hungarriman: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2021
kevoh:
Funny how those who have never coded an ''Hello" statement in any programming language now have opinions on how the CEOs of Patricia and abeg should do their marketing. grin
Haha....Human beings, they never cease to amaze you.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Imustnottalk: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Young dudes that are not up to your age are making progress you dey vex
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by funsho75(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2021
kevoh:

First you develop the app, then you market it. No finished product, no thought of even marketing the product!

I get your point...
But marketing needs different skills from app development

Abeg app and Patricia are male users app... BBN is more female watchers or younger men. So there target users don't watch BBN...

They can use their money for wat they like oo... But if i was their marketing manager... I won't hv done that sad smiley

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Darkblood: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Oloribu grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2021
As a computer programmer, I think Abeg is actually a joke.
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
You no be human being, why not sponsor one?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Ayemileto(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Betrand3:
Do you know how much ’Gofundme’ is worth? Those of you saying nonsense about ‘Abeg’ y’all ignorant and Myopic.

The entire fund raised by fans after the games for their fav via GoFundMe will now happen with Abeg. The next #EndSar-ish project would raise fund using Abeg. Campaigns will raise fund via Abeg.

Abeg will grow into a massive product. I am already salivating as I think about the future of Abeg. I wish they can employ me as a strategist

It's easier said than done. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by dongc(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2021
SocialJustice:
The USP of the app makes no sense. It is just a hype product that will die once funding is cut. I do not see why I need a special app just to transfer money out, makes no sense to me and I'm sure most people see it that way too.

You are wrong...abeg is just like so many likewise apps in the other countries American cashapp,
Swedish swish,
Spanish bizum
Norway and Denmark vipps & mobilepay
even the polish bliz.....even Kenya is using mpesa...why not Nigeria??
Why are we so negative to our own...let them grow...what is the essence of negative rhetorics??
The bank have transfers and well developed bank apps but the other apps are thriving also...Nigeria is huge market
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2021
CSTRR:
Well, that is why they are investing in BBN.
To get exposure.
den for borrow leaf from opay na

see that kind money for
bbn
e look somehow
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2021
CSTRR:
Well, that is why they are investing in BBN.
To get exposure.
den for borrow leaf from opay na

see that kind money for
bbn
e look somehow
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by stieyven(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2021
hahn:

Ode grin
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2021
SocialJustice:
bros if they add new features they will sell. They should just mimick cashapp and see how fast they will sell
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by mkoabiola: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

So many developers are going into fintech.
I think that space is already saturated and people should consider using home-grown tech to solve our local challenges. We have agriculture, weather, Lagos traffic, etc. These are other areas developers ought to be looking at.
Spot on

Am thinking of dat Lagos traffic.
It a huge boost.
But unfortunately am not tech savvy but would love to invest in that sector soon
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2021
funsho75:

Marketing no need programming...
Marketing is a different ball ⚽ game
Abi o
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by 12345baba(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun aka gum no go let u. U suppose find something sponsor, I go like see nairaland logo when I dey watch tv
Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Torosk1(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2021
See my mates and me I dey here dey do security job... sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) by Wickedfact: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2021
kevoh:
Funny how those who have never coded an ''Hello" statement in any programming language now have opinions on how the CEOs of Patricia and abeg should do their marketing. grin

Coding doesn't translate to profitability, any idiot with a laptop can code, not any idiot can run a business.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.