Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants (2738 Views)

Aspire Conglomerates Invite / Today's Vacancy In Huge Conglomerates... / Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants by braxton007: 3:24am On Jul 18, 2007
BRXTON HAS FINANLLY STOPPED COLLECTING CV'S AND WE ARE NOW CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS IN VARIOUS ZONES OF THE FEDERATION.THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT SENT THERE CV'S.MGT
Re: Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants by maris25(f): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2007
grin u RE AQ DEAR THANKS FOR THE INFORMATIONAND I PRAY MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS AND REWARD U. AMEN
Re: Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants by obanikoro2(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2007
do I smell a rat somewhere close? looks like a scam to me but maybe I am being too hasty in my judgement.
Anyone near VI should check this coy out. Cant see why a CONGLOMERATE that has American affiliate not have their own website and a landline (but a regular gsm number).

Just wondering though undecided
Re: Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants by EDYTH(f): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hello house, I just submitted my cv to braxton on Friday 27th JULY and was called for an interview at Umuahia in Abia state, pls has anybody been called or recieved a text message from them? I am confused. Thanks CHIOMA
Re: Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants by awat: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2007
I have been invited for an interview by Braxton conglomerate.Does anybody know anything about this company.I find it strange that they dont have a website and also strange that the advert address reads V.I. Lagos and the interview is holding @ Abia state. any info ll be appreciated.
Re: Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants by bomega4u(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2007
just be careful with this people i suspect its a scam!
Re: Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants by marvostica(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2007
Why must it have to be abia state?guys be very careful .i am a job seeker too but l dont think l need nobody anything about
Re: Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants by kathynick: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hey guys i dont think this is fake. Its a real thing. ok?

All you need do is pray. Its not easy though but i dont think some persons can bring up this topic just like that without it being real.

Relax!!!
Re: Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants by topeorekoy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2007
this is a copy of the mail i got from them. just wondering what they are into

DEAR OREKOYA Omotola Adetunji
We want to notify you that you have been shortlisted for the fourth coming interview/aptitude text that is scheduled to hold on the following dates:
DATE: 20THAUG,2007
TIME: 8:00AM
VENUE:HOTEL DE LA PAIX
EKENNA AVENUE,ABA,ABIA STATE
MANDELA HALL
ABIA STATE

You have been fixed with the following as your gruop members:
GROUP LEADER:ISREAL OSITA O
ZAINAB MOHAMMED
OLUBUNMI GRACE
You are expected to meet with your group leader for your accreditation form,on 19-aug-2007.

As accomodation have been schedulled for all candidates on arrival.

You are expected to come along with two(2)recent passport photograph,and your writting materials.And these letter of invitation.

thanks and good luck.
management.
You are free to call the manegement for any other enquiries you migth need(08068620334)
MR.UGO OGBONNA
(HR OFFICER)
Re: Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants by chiomaj1(f): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2007
pls iwas at the venue b/c my was on the 13th of Aug but was rob of my money and my phoneso pls dont mind the criminals
Re: Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants by lovemewel(f): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2007
i was invited too but i did nt go cos i never applied. pls d house shd be careful the way we send our cv out

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For OND Holder In Ibadan / Primavera Training For Project Engineers , Project Managers And Planners / Cbn Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.