Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style (1628 Views)

Poll: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style?

I think so: 27% (3 votes)
No he is not: 27% (3 votes)
the guy is a whack and a losser: 0% (0 votes)
he needs a life: 9% (1 vote)
Good or bad i love him: 36% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Music : Lil Prof - Red Rose ( Free Style ) / 2face - Woju Free Style Version / Naeto C ,mode 9, Rugged Man ,free Style Your View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by iz2much: 9:56am On May 14, 2011
The guy is successful no doubt but i kept wondering if he had ever battle some1 in rap battle.
rap is for the fast thinkers not slow ones. no wonder he messed up on a free style session in a Lagos based FM station now Westwood. maybe he needs to understand what freestyle means.

According to the worldwide wikipedia
Freestyle rap commonly refers to rap lyrics which are improvised through a cappella or with instrumental beats, i.e. performed with no previously composed lyrics, or "off the top of the head"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freestyle_rap

Mes.sing up again at westwood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl01i9QQvCE&feature=player_embedded

support what i said?
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by tosinaded(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2011
People dey para gan o!
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by campbell05: 7:51am On May 16, 2011
The guy no good for free style. Including MI and jessy jags. go to youtube and watch ice prince, MI, D'GRIN, rugged man Jimmy Jump Off free style.
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by 04kaa: 8:36am On May 16, 2011
na wa o , see busy body, the guy said he is not good in freestyling,, how does that become a problem for u??
, at least he was honest enuff to say the truth, unlike others , na liar una dey like.
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by iz2much: 10:47am On May 16, 2011
04kaa:

na wa o , see busy body, the guy said he is not good in freestyling,, how does that become a problem for u??
, at least he was honest enuff to say the truth, unlike others , na liar una dey like.

dont make things personal young man.
Its a open forum. y ur blood dey hot?
when they call a freestyle next time he shouldnt come at all. cuz he isnt one.
who said he is not honest? he 4 no honest make hin fumble like he did before.
next time read well before saying anything
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by 04kaa: 3:20pm On May 16, 2011
iz2much:

dont make things personal young man.

young man??, he be like say ur papa dey mugun.

iz2much:

next time read well before saying anything

lol, are u serious, ice prince hater, u will just kill urself with unnecessary hatred, afofungbekunmu.
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by iz2much: 3:35pm On May 16, 2011
04kaa:

young man??, he be like say your papa dey mugun.

lol, are u serious, ice prince hater, u will just kill urself with unnecessary hatred, afofungbekunmu.

If person no wan fight,na oloriburuku dey cause am.
God punish you and God-forsaking family and you will die of brutal car accident this year by the grace of God for pulling mine into this.
useless fo.o.l like you should be kept in a case far away from where people live. norfisia. ur father be pig ur mama be dog thats why they got a very unfortunate monkey like you. you should have checked my profile before you start running you diarrhea mouth here.
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by tosinaded(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2011
I reject all dis curses in Jesus Name!

E b like say sumtin dey wori 2 of una!
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by Khanisma: 5:13pm On May 16, 2011
NO ONE CAN DENY THAT JAYTOWN BOYS ARE GOOD MUSICIANS, CHECK OUT WHAT THESE JAY TOWN BOYS DID TO THIS SONG, OBIANUJU REMIX http://www.4shared.com/audio/E8IVXRIZ/Obianuju.html OBIANUJU REMIX #SIZZLESATURDAYS
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by emmabowin(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2011
I prefer jesse jag to ice prince or mi.
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by 04kaa: 9:23am On May 17, 2011
iz2much:

If person no wan fight,na oloriburuku dey cause am.
God punish you and God-forsaking family and you will die of brutal car accident this year by the grace of God for pulling mine into this.
useless fo.o.l like you should be kept in a case far away from where people live. norfisia. your father be pig your mama be dog thats why they got a very unfortunate monkey like you. you should have checked my profile before you start running you diarrhea mouth here.

BACK TO SENDER, MAY UR FAMILY CARRY ALL THIS WEY U CARRY UR MOUTH TALK TO URSELF.
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by 04kaa: 9:51am On May 17, 2011
iz2much:

The guy is successful no doubt but i kept wondering if he had ever battle some1 in rap battle.
rap is for the fast thinkers not slow ones. no wonder he messed up on a free style session in a Lagos based FM station now Westwood. maybe he needs to understand what freestyle means.

According to the worldwide wikipedia
Freestyle rap commonly refers to rap lyrics which are improvised through a cappella or with instrumental beats, i.e. performed with no previously composed lyrics, or "off the top of the head"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freestyle_rap

Mes.sing up again at westwood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl01i9QQvCE&feature=player_embedded

support what i said?

basattttard, i just checked ur profile, and you are under 25 years old, no wonder u and ur family no get sense, all ur curses will go back into ya mouth wey u take curse ur family.and it will remain there forever. God go punish u and ur lineage starting from this minute, the basatarrd even wrote in his profile, beef na garri bring am we go soak am, oloriburuku somebodi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by iz2much: 1:48pm On May 17, 2011
04kaa:

basattttard, i just checked your profile, and you are under 25 years old, no wonder u and your family no get sense, all your curses will go back into ya mouth wey u take curse your family.and it will remain there forever. God go punish u and your lineage starting from this minute, the basatarrd even wrote in his profile, beef na garri bring am we go soak am, oloriburuku somebodi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know hard your parents worked to see you waste your life on the #street. i know how your mum got prego with you at the 16 been rapped by tthugs down the street. i know how your mum wanted to abort it(u) and how broke she was and have to work in a brothel. even once f.u.cked her for 10 KOBO then. which is like 80naira now.

how your grand father cursed your father then cause he was stealing from him. and he once said your son will be stoned to death in the market thats u o abi?
and how you always beg far away from your family one room rented apartment.

I saw your uncle on the News forth night ago. he was handcuffed on the crime fighter been paraded.

your family had been the worst thing any one could have ever wanted. God will wip you and family away the way he did in Sodom and Gomorrah. your sister seducing your father. you giving your mama do.ggy style in the toilet.
you will all DIE this year by the grace of God and no GOOD thing, I said NO Good will come to you and your family.

No one will pity you and your family. your corpus will be in the gutter and Birds of the sky will feast on you.

you started all this and i promise you, i will give you more. BEEF Na Like Garri Bring am and I soak am. Na Like Ganja Bring and i smoke itttt.

Talk am listening . . . . .
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by 04kaa: 4:10pm On May 17, 2011
iz2much:

I know hard your parents worked to see you waste your life on the #street. i know how your mum got prego with you at the 16 been rapped by tthugs down the street. i know how your mum wanted to abort it(u) and how broke she was and have to work in a brothel. even once f.u.cked her for 10 KOBO then. which is like 80naira now.

how your grand father cursed your father then cause he was stealing from him. and he once said your son will be stoned to death in the market thats u o abi?
and how you always beg far away from your family one room rented apartment.

I saw your uncle on the News forth night ago. he was handcuffed on the crime fighter been paraded.

your family had been the worst thing any one could have ever wanted. God will wip you and family away the way he did in Sodom and Gomorrah. your sister seducing your father. you giving your mama do.ggy style in the toilet.
you will all DIE this year by the grace of God and no GOOD thing, I said NO Good will come to you and your family.

No one will pity you and your family. your corpus will be in the gutter and Birds of the sky will feast on you.

you started all this and i promise you, i will give you more. BEEF Na Like Garri Bring am and I soak am. Na Like Ganja Bring and i smoke itttt.

Talk am listening . . . . .

basattttard, i just checked your profile, and you are under 25 years old, no wonder u and your family no get sense, all your curses will go back into ya mouth wey u take curse your family.and it will remain there forever. God go punish u and your lineage starting from this minute, the basatarrd even wrote in his profile, beef na garri bring am we go soak am, oloriburuku somebodi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by iz2much: 4:14pm On May 17, 2011
04kaa:

basattttard, i just checked your profile, and you are under 25 years old, no wonder u and your family no get sense, all your curses will go back into ya mouth wey u take curse your family.and it will remain there forever. God go punish u and your lineage starting from this minute, the basatarrd even wrote in his profile, beef na garri bring am we go soak am, oloriburuku somebodi grin grin grin grin grin

u no get new words|? u kept repeating
ok wait let me help you. Its agony in your family part 2
composing
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by iz2much: 4:19pm On May 17, 2011
someone here ask me no to fight you again. they said u got only one kidney. you sold the other one when you cant get someone to sell from again.
he the curses are too much that you will die maybe on friday on saturday. that your sister died last week when okada hit her when she was barganing with a client alonmgng the red light zone. well i dont need to say sorry for your loss because you will die this week. lastest early next week.
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by iz2much: 4:21pm On May 17, 2011
04kaa:

grin grin grin grin grin

so na like this your teeth be?
chai! sorry for this teeth be like dog teeth.
how people no go run?
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by 04kaa: 4:53pm On May 17, 2011
iz2much:

so na like this your teeth be?
chai! sorry for this teeth be like dog teeth.
how people no go run?

basattttard, i just checked your profile, and you are under 25 years old, no wonder u and your family no get sense, all your curses will go back into ya mouth wey u take curse your family.and it will remain there forever. God go punish u and your lineage starting from this minute, the basatarrd even wrote in his profile, beef na garri bring am we go soak am, oloriburuku somebodi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by iz2much: 9:05pm On May 17, 2011
coins dey ur brain!
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by 04kaa: 9:07pm On May 17, 2011
iz2much:

coins dey your brain!
LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On May 17, 2011
gengen grin grin grin grin, kai massacre
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by tical(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2011
And O4kaa got bodied by iz2much grin grin grin grin Infact the diss Iz too much 4 O4kaa sotey he dey even repeat posts grin grin grin grin Iz2much pity am nao abeg cool
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by iz2much: 12:36am On May 18, 2011
tical:

And O4kaa got bodied by iz2much grin grin grin grin Infact the diss Iz too much 4 O4kaa sotey he dey even repeat posts grin grin grin grin Iz2much pity am nao abeg cool

No wahala brother! as u talk say make i pity am. noffin do me make e no be like say my own too. much. na the guy start am. if una read through na question and pple option i dey ask o. when hin start to dey mention hin papa. na hin make me change am for am. its shows the guy had nothing in his head. hin just dey make unnecessary noise. ode!
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by tosinaded(m): 2:58am On May 18, 2011
So now dat u av displaced ur bad manners, u re a champion abi? Smh. .
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by iz2much: 5:38am On May 18, 2011
Is not about displacing bad manners. I will never come to a forum and start abusing pple. and its what i wont take it especially when someone start doing that to me. Life is too sweet. treat your fellow man with rest. u know he started it all.
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by 04kaa: 9:24am On May 18, 2011
iz2much:

Is not about displacing bad manners. I will never come to a forum and start abusing pple. and its what i wont take it especially when someone start doing that to me. Life is too sweet. treat your fellow man with rest. u know he started it all.

lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin, i havent even started wit u yet, if i do u will hate me, u be small boy now, 24 years oldwhat a small boi
i started it first?? i am the one that created thread ? u came here to rubbish ice prince for saying the truth that he is not much of a freestyle emcee and i said how is that a crime for u? so how did i start it? see u dont really wnat to see the bad side of me, i havent even started wit u, if u push it far. i will show u why they call me 0f0kasibe yamayama. grin grin grin grin and tical i am watching u closely grin grin grin, honestly u dont want me to turn my face on u, iz2much aka iz2foolish aka iz2stupid i am watching ur comments , continue insulting ur lineage and family u hear grin grin i am watching u like a sniper to a target grin grin grin

tosinaded@:

So now dat u av displaced your bad manners, u re a champion abi? Smh. .

tosin just leave him, he will soon insult ur parents too now ,
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by dammiecool(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2011
how I wish its javalove sad
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by semid4lyfe(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2011
Hehehehe. . . .laugh wan kill me die for here

iz2much should be arrested for the murder of 04kaa grin grin
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by 04kaa: 3:09pm On May 18, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Hehehehe. . . .laugh wan kill me die for here

iz2much should be arrested for the murder of 04kaa grin grin

how he take murder am?  honstly i no even know wetin i go tell am yet grin grin grin grin [size=38pt]iz2much father na real bassssstttardddd[/size] grin grin
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by mxxpunkxx: 7:16pm On May 18, 2011
04kaa:

how he take murder am?  honstly i no even know wetin i go tell am yet grin grin grin grin [size=38pt]iz2much father na real bassssstttardddd[/size] grin grin

Shut up abeg
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by dammiecool(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2011
04kaa:

how he take murder am? honstly i no even know wetin i go tell am yet grin grin grin grin [size=38pt]iz2much father na real bassssstttardddd[/size] grin grin

ofokaofoki,ofokasibe,o4ka,eboramerindinlogun of NL, why u dey fall my hand why u dey talk like 9ice d ingrate who called for a diss track only 2 start shouting bastaaaaard!!!! bastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!!!! shocked shocked shocked
n couldnt prove it to us that someone actually slept with his wife

abeg try live up to this challenge o!!! or else your ebora will be reduced to merin grin grin
Re: Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style by 04kaa: 9:51am On May 19, 2011
dammiecool:

abeg try live up to this challenge o!!! grin grin

hoho, does the 4 bastardsssss called iz2much, mxxpunkxx , semid4lyfe and Tical want to battle me? if they born their papa well let them diss me on audio. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Has Officially Signed ‘sina Rambo’ To HKN Records / Popular Actor Otolo Is Dead / DOWNLOAD D’banj King Don Come Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.