Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It (4768 Views)

Pictures From Oraimo Spacepods Moonlight Edition Launch Event In Lagos / Is This Headset Originally From Oraimo? / Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by learnfaster(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2021
So, i noticed this smartwatch is the talk of the town now and i decided to review it and yeah, it's amazing, and trust me after watching this video you will surely want to get yourself one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2hRCvDzKts

Please Subscribe and Like the video so more people can see what oraimo is doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by Flamees(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2021
No comment yet

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by cosmos2000(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
learnfaster:
So, i noticed this smartwatch is the talk of the town now and i decided to review it and yeah, it's amazing, and trust me after watching this video you will surely want to get yourself one.

Please Subscribe and Like the video so more people can see what oraimo is doing.

How much is it??
Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by Petyr1: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
learnfaster:

How much
Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by sunshineV(f): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Buy and be the scape goat

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by Edopesin: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
14k naira
Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Talk of the town in which village?

Anything Oraimo, I run far away from. Their power banks that used to expire within a year. Useless commodity.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by learnfaster(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
cosmos2000:

How much is it??
cost about N14,500, i got this at Oraimo ikeja its also same price in their website.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
14k... The watch is quite impressive, and it's water resistant.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by PlsBanMe: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
learnfaster:
So, i noticed this smartwatch is the talk of the town now....

Please Subscribe and Like the video...

Lai Muhammed in the making?
Which talk of the town.
All these are mere advertisement strategy so people can buy the product and watch your video.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by bkool7(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
cosmos2000:

How much is it??

Over 14k

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by khalhokage(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Anything Oraimo, I run far away from. Their power banks that used to expire within a year. Useless commodity.

Lol, nawa o, how long is power bank supposed to last before?

Battery cells degrade over time and use, there's no escaping it, so power bank wey last up to one year of regular use na good power bank abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by Ayetobi92: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

That's strange, cos i have been using an oraimo power bank for 4years now and Still working strong

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
khalhokage:

Battery cells degrade over time and use, there's no escaping it, so power bank wey last up to one year of regular use na good power bank abeg.

I have used my Romoss going to two years now, as it was in the beginning, it is till date. By the way, I use it regularly. I have a friend that has used same for more than four years.

My younger bro has used I think New Age for more than 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by nitt: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oraimo products are really good for the affordable price.

I have used their airpods for close to a year now and it's really good.

I'm thinking of getting this watch.

If you don't want to spend ridiculous amounts on gadgets like the apple and galaxy watch and the likes etc then oraimo is the way to go.

Great build, qualitative and good aesthetics for a really good price.

Usable with both android and ios too.

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

I have used my Romoss going to two years now, as it was in the beginning, it is till date. By the way, I use it regularly. I have a friend that has used same for more than four years.

My younger bro has used I think New Age for more than 3 years.

I can say the same for my 20,000 mah Oraimo power bank... It's 2 years old and still serving...

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by Badmusthomas(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
The review is nonsense
Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by seanwilliam(m): 12:13am On Jul 28, 2021
Well I don’t know about their other products , but I can vouch for their power bank sha

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by SocialJustice: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2021
I don't live in Lagos or close to a warranty centre so I'm avoiding such gadgets for now.
Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by Shyluck(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2021

Please Subscribe and Like the video so more people can see what oraimoh

How much ?
Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by Kessythegeek(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2021
oraimo is good no doubt but for some certain reason their products just lack that distinguishing edge.

For smart watches I would suggest you go for haylou Lso5...

It's water/scratch resistannt
Over 200 watch faces
Impressive battery that can go almost 14days on a single charge....

Use my voucher code to get money of it when you order.
check my siggy!....
Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by learnfaster(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

When it comes to powerbank i go for virgin always
Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by nitt: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kessythegeek:
oraimo is good no doubt but for some certain reason their products just lack that distinguishing edge.

For smart watches I would suggest you go for haylou Lso5...

It's water/scratch resistannt
Over 200 watch faces
Impressive battery that can go almost 14days on a single charge....

Use my voucher code to get money of it when you order.
check my siggy!....

Hi, does the Haylou Ls05 pick calls & does it come with a speaker
Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by AmadorSays: 4:47am On Jul 30, 2021
i think you can go for it, Oraimo is a very good brand, i have used their powerbanks severally on my TECNO phones
Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by queenfav(f): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2021
khalhokage:

I have had my romoss powerbank for over 3 years, it's still performing well.I got it from just2endowed in 2018.So yea,a good powerbank should exceed a year even with regular use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Cheapest Smartwatch From Oraimo? Should I Buy Or Avoid It by learnfaster(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
I still love the watch

(1) (Reply)

This phone has the longest battery Life / Help On MTN Bis Subscription On Iphone / Man Killed By Lexus Car Being Remotely Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.