Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker (35693 Views)

Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) / Kidnappers Abduct & Kill Salihu Dovo, Ardo-kola LGA Chairman In Taraba / Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker by tnerro1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Don’t be surprised he was having sex with him or them
Re: Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker by Musafatiu2(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Y people are just so cruel.

If I be army, I swear I go killed person pikin for any criminal related issue.
Re: Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker by Tranquility2345: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kaybee9033:
House help my ass. If I marry and my wife no fit take care of my house. She’s definitely going back to her family house, No time

Looks like he was living alone
Re: Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker by Tranquility2345: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
McOluOmo:
Hw F

Mc oluomo dey book space. Na wa o
Re: Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker by Tranquility2345: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
majorbravo:
Men never make for good domestic helps. Why employ a boy as a househelp? How is he gonna meet up with the demands of being a man in today's world without hustling? Men are faster to think of deadly ways to hit it big. If you must take a boy, bring your relative not a criminal minded stranger. This is sad.

And you think your relative can’t murder you to take your money? You think female househelps can’t poison you or call their boyfriends to murder you? The truth is if you live alone and want to be safe, don’t have a hose help. If you have a family and want to be 100 percent safe, don’t have a househelp and have your wife do all the work in the house.
Re: Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker by badboyTee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
no good news comes from the north !!!
Re: Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker by McOluOmo: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Mc oluomo dey book space. Na wa o
grin cheesy

Re: Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker by President99: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Evil people.
Re: Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker by Morris101686(m): 3:18am On Jul 28, 2021
Guide us O'Lord until we reach the promise land

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Re: Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker by resenne(f): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Men never make for good domestic helps. Why employ a boy as a househelp? How is he gonna meet up with the demands of being a man in today's world without hustling?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private / Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) / ‘I Only Used My Fingers’; Man Arrested For Raping Girl In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.