Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Would You Do If It Were You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If It Were You? (761 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If It Were You? by Bvlgari: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
i dont even know what to say but it seems the guy did the right thing bcuz i might do the same thing (especially with the offender's nonchanlant altitude/reply to my question) and i wouldnt give a d*mn about the consequences...

well i dont know about you...

What do you think? What would you do if it were you? Was it worth the guy going to prison?

Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by hslbroker2(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Well done
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by Richy4(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
OP, I will just forgive him... I will not kill him.... Never.... I will not have the blood of a scoundrel on my hand...our ancestors forbid smiley...

I will only go and warn him with 12 or more men......by the time they are through with his A$$, he too will have some stitches there that will prevent him to visit the toilet for weeks... how will I ever sleep if I Should kill him....Or how do I receive holy communion in church with a straight face... I will only warn him...
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by MufasaLion: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Not everyone's interested in having kids.
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by mariahAngel(f): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Well, the question was meant for those who have or are interested in having children.

Your comment says a lot about you though.
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by MufasaLion: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, the question was meant for those who have or are interested in having children.

Your comment says a lot about you though.

Don't be misled by my comment. It doesn't say nothing about me.

Cheers!
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

No correlation whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
He could easily pull that stunt and still brag about going through the 13yrs in jail because it's abroad.
If it were in Nigeria, you would have served jail term until you realize and begin to regret ever doing such.

I don't know why murder case in some countries doesn't attract death penalty.

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay Back A Cheating Man... / Cost Of Living In Ilorin (feeding, Accommodation, Transportation, Clothing, Etc) / Reason Why Most Guys Live Together With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.