Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) (55750 Views)

Regina Daniels' Family Set To Share Food Items (Photos, Video) / What!! Zlatan Threatens A Guy With Death On Twitter Because He Abused Him / It Shall Not Be Well With Your Mother” -aremu Afolayan To Fan Who abused him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by WriterNig: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Influencer Biyi Suffers Domestic Violence From His Girlfriend Bena (Photo)

[b@thebiyitudors[/b] tweeted;
Lots of girls on here are destructive sociopaths but we are not ready for that conversation.

2. Destroyed TV
3. Destroyed Macbook

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by WriterNig: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
More Photos Of Destroyed Items.

1. Destroyed Macbook screen.
2 - 4. Other valuable items

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by WriterNig: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
1. His conversation with a MacBook repairer
2 - 4. His conversation with his aggressive girlfriend

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by WriterNig: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
1. His girlfriend changed his instagram password.
2 - 3. Chats from his girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by WriterNig: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
1. More threats from his girlfriend
2. Chats from his gf's sister.
3. She tried to tie him down with a fake pregnancy result

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by richmondefosa(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
cheesy

I knew this post was gonna hit FP.
i dedicate this post to my former JSS 2 book keeping teacher Mr Amangbo. that wicket devilish man that said i will never make it in life.
see me now, i MADE nairaland front page.
continue to rest in the deepest part of hell.

Back to the post.
Is it not this same Sabena that auditioned to be Biyi's GF the other day?
Is she not this same "see as you beat me" crooner?
Her music video on twitter is a jam and a banger and to be honest, Airforce1 should go and learn from her.

All of them are sha mad.
keep your relationships private, they said NO.
Now see the result.
The internet never forgets.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Oche211(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
That babe is a demon ooo...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by UncleHaba22: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Assistant demon

8 Likes

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Dalil8: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
I still dey wait for woman wey go try this one with me.

Na ur fault, u give am too much room to misbehave. No ever let any woman see u finish.

282 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Falomo211(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
You see this generation of feminists fear them

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
140,000 naira perfume and no be mortuary u dey work o...that aside
Hope lalasticlala is learning snakes are not friendly at all....
Stop fornicating to avoid stories that touch and stop dating girls who are not matured... Maturity no be by age or size o... Immediately you nack dem like dis you're automatically their husband and u r no longer free... Pls cultivate the habit of taking your babes out to talk about technology, education, and how to make the world a better place... But no small cold like dis una Don start dey nack... Thank God she didn't break your head.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by BlowYourMind: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
It is a result of fornication, marriage is honourable but bed must be undefiled

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by festacman(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Woman inhumanity to man.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by sylve11: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
@op, sorry.
You attract your type. It's a lesson to anyone out there. If you want a normal society, strive to get a virgin as a wife or husband; still it doesn't change the fact that whatever you sow you will reap. cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Calibrator: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Welcome to the future the feminists envisioned grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sorry.

Book your next flight from the comfort of your home.
0.906.7026092 whatsapp
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by DanceVille: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Some Nigerian women are do full mad filled with evil and wickedness.

What actually do pains me is when they start chanting the FUTURE IS FEMALE, and they keep on doing shit.

And the worst thing is that, they don't use their medulla oblongata when they are angry, buh destroying valuables and their relationship without patience...

That's why I don't entertain nor revealing myself to a lady that much, they don't worth it.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Who still dey do boy friend girlfriend tin again

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Once upon a time an ex gf broke my thumb because she saw me talking to a girl on the street.. I apologized afterwards, we made up that same evening on top a rickety table whereon i broke her cervix... To cut the short story short(er), i broke up with her the next morning....

not to be interpreted literally

18 Likes

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by TimFisher2: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
undecided

Well some girls dey look face before they act... do you see why is not good to birth a weakling simping bombastic element

No mad idiot will ever do this to me

Try it after pummeling you,if you no die ooo.... i will sell you and buy snuff for my mental health

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Teewhy2: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
This life sha,
you are single na problem,
you are in a relationship na problem.

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are you building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/21

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by design113: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin
Like I've always said. You see that thing called boundaries, I no dey joke with am.
You know all those small small taps on the cheeks wen girls dey do to see how you go respond, I no dey take face feel am cos she go receive am in 3 folds fess.

Respect dey oh but like I always say: Use your words. The day you say you no want use your words again, na that day you go know say werey dey this world.
Come and imagine nonsense na. Scatter TV wen no be she buy. And MacBook. Chai.
Them think say na pick them dey pick money take buy these things? Why this thing con dey even vex me like this?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by OKOATA(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
angry
They have told this men to stop being a simp time and time again but they won't listen. When a girl sees that you are too soft she will take advantage of you especially if she's a psycho, one heavy thunderous slap should have reset her brains. No girl can try this shiit with me, see the girl sef like dried panla fish.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by donziller(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Man beater

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Ilovezzor: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Future is female

Redmi note 10 pro

6/128

Check my siggy
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Adedotguy: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' / 5 Most Luxurious Suvs In The World Right Now. Davido Has Three - Full Pictures / Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.