Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Business Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Investment (246 Views)

Very Lucrative POS Business Investment & Lease Of Premises / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

Business Investment by dondo83(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Are you in Abuja ? Do you have a viable business or business plan but needs funding (1million maximum) quote me and let’s run the partnership.. my requirements

1 must live in Abuja
2 not interested in anything forex
3 I’ll be fully involved in the business as well
4 it will be a 50/50 partnership

You can send a short pitch to ceegee22000@yahoo.com if you don’t want to quote me here
Re: Business Investment by Alexious(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Am interested, am into transport, logistics and other businesses. Will send you a mail.
Re: Business Investment by Mide3367: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2021
Alexious:
Am interested, am into transport, logistics and other businesses. Will send you a mail.
see English.. Na so so "am" full am instead of "I am"
Re: Business Investment by AgricMaster: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
dondo83:
Are you in Abuja ? Do you have a viable business or business plan but needs funding (1million maximum) quote me and let’s run the partnership.. my requirements

1 must live in Abuja
2 not interested in anything forex
3 I’ll be fully involved in the business as well
4 it will be a 50/50 partnership

You can send a short pitch to ceegee22000@yahoo.com if you don’t want to quote me here
i sent you a mail.
kindly check

Who's Interested In An Hour Affiliate Marketing Mastery Class? / Security Door With Fingerprint Lock In Port Harcourt ...stress Fress Door / Miriam Olusanya Lead 30 Most Powerful Nigerian Women In Finance 2021 List

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9