Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Tension In Some Parts Of Benin Today As Everyone Is Made To Go Home At 6:30pm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tension In Some Parts Of Benin Today As Everyone Is Made To Go Home At 6:30pm (1175 Views)

Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Some Parts Of Benin Today As Everyone Is Made To Go Home At 6:30pm by EndSARS77: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
If you live in some parts of benin city, then you ought to have witnessed what happened today July 27. I received a phonecall from a family member around 5pm, that I should be home before 6:30pm, that he heard something bad was going to happen today in benin city. I was hungry and wanted to buy food at a restaurant nearby. I had not gotten anywhere when I overheard a passerby sitting on the bare floor to narrate to his guy, how they pursued him this evening because they wanted to use him. Are these people traditionalists who are ritualists or are they actually Fulani herdsmen, boko haram or other insurgents pretending to be traditionalists? Afterall they have already invaded other parts of Edo State in time past, such as Ekpoma. I had to reverse back home and go to bed like that, as 7pm was made to seem like 12 midnight. Moreover all the stores were locked
Re: Tension In Some Parts Of Benin Today As Everyone Is Made To Go Home At 6:30pm by Bigredmachine: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Tension In Some Parts Of Benin Today As Everyone Is Made To Go Home At 6:30pm by zoeA: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2021
NIGERIA is under invasion

1 Like

Re: Tension In Some Parts Of Benin Today As Everyone Is Made To Go Home At 6:30pm by obyrich(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2021
EndSARS77:
If you live in some parts of benin city, then you ought to have witnessed what happened today July 27. I received a phonecall from a family member around 5pm, that I should be home before 6:30pm, that he heard something bad was going to happen today in benin city. I was hungry and wanted to buy food at a restaurant nearby. I had not gotten anywhere when I overheard a passerby sitting on the bare floor to narrate to his guy, how they pursued him this evening because they wanted to use him. Are these people traditionalists who are ritualists or are they actually Fulani herdsmen, boko haram or other insurgents pretending to be traditionalists? Afterall they have already invaded other parts of Edo State in time past, such as Ekpoma. I had to reverse back home and go to bed like that, as 7pm was made to seem like 12 midnight. Moreover all the stores were locked
Did anything happen?
Re: Tension In Some Parts Of Benin Today As Everyone Is Made To Go Home At 6:30pm by Whitecoal711: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2021
Bandits and Fulani,
Has it happened before in our history

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualist Rubs Dollar Note On Faces Of Wedding Couple,goes Away Wit It / Fear Woman They're Are Killers / VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.