Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck (31051 Views)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed / BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Nini, has praised Saga after he massaged her neck on Day 3 of the show.

The 27-year-old economist earlier complained that she had a weird neck pain and Saga came to her rescue by giving her a neck massage.

Reacting to the action, Nini said Saga had magic hands, and even promised him a treat.

“He has magic hands. My neck would have broken. Instantly, I feel better,” Nini said.

As soon as Saga was done, she promised, “I’m going to cook you something good when we have the right ingredients.”

Saga had earlier revealed his likeness for Nini during the diary session with Big Brother on Monday.

The 28-year-old engineer revealed that he’s had eyes for Nini since she stepped into the house.

He also revealed that he had tried his best to talk to her but she had received him coldly, blowing him off the few times he tried.

“I liked her face and the way she looked and hoped we could be friends. I didn’t feel it hit me back though. I gave her my best moves, but she didn’t seem interested. Later she said she has a boyfriend, so maybe that’s why,” he told Biggie.

In response, Biggie told Saga, “The heartbreaker gets his heart broken”.

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-he-has-magic-hands-nini-says-as-saga-massages-her-neck/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Tony3245(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Chai.. A second doctor in the house then
Lol

I can help you with your assignments, research works, project....check my signature.
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by 9jayes: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2021
This will show will be used as a distraction from real happenings in Nigeria for the next three months

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by inoki247: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2021
lol
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by thatsleepboy1: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by vickydevoka(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by slawormiir: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Odewaleadesoye:
Who go massage me bayi?

This show is becoming more interesting Sha grin
There is nothing interesting there

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by specie103(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021
mtcheeeew........ stupid post
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by inoki247: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021
lol his going to be a good producer a magic hand will give a magic finger tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Jerryherd: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Bloggers don start again
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Pweetiedude(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021
From neck massage to pussy massage. Una well done.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by RadioMOUTH(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021

Anyone watching this programme is at least %45 jobless...

And secondly for fall among the ones that will never venture for something good in this country...

How many programmes do you watch about kids innovating self made products in this country?

I'm disgusted by this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Cvclerk: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021
cool
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Ssoil(f): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Who will massage me too wink kiss
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Rahkman: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2021
This year this show go flop

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Coronavirus84: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Nonsense stuff. Just because corona virus lockdown kept me home last year watching this rubbish bbnaija stuff and una think this year will be the same. May God punish the whole housemates including biggie and Ebuka together.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by ORAFA(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2021
It is well
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Emmexguy123: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2021
I hate that rubbish called BBNaija.

I will definitely support Buhari if he decides to act against that rubbish.
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by OfeAchi: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2021
I made a £500 bet with saga. He's my paddy from school. He said he would shine the Congo of at least two babes on BBN....well it appears he wanna win the bet.
Ride on saga. If NIni tastes your rod, she would definitely tell others about it!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by EmekaBlue(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Ssoil:
Who will massage me too wink kiss
I can

Butt-naked massage
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Officialhorlah(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Biggie sha grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Anaerobi(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Na so e d start.... Soon him go have magic preeq
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by tiswell(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Jeetech01(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Who cares, that one na una own business.
Re: BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? / Inside Life: Erica To Launch New Reality TV Series On MTV Base / BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.