Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

How Are You Coping With BRT And Lag-bus Reckless Driving On Lagos Road. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Are You Coping With BRT And Lag-bus Reckless Driving On Lagos Road. (128 Views)

Volkswagen T4 Lag Bus For Sale / Cars, Auto Dealers & $ Dollar - Naira Exchange Rate: How Are You Coping? / 42 Year Old Bike Still Driving On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Coping With BRT And Lag-bus Reckless Driving On Lagos Road. by tee2011: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
BRT and Lag-bus drivers recklessness is a serious menace we are facing in Lagos state and environs on a daily basis.

An incident was waved this morning on third mainland bridge going to Lagos around Adekunle axis, the Lag-bus was coming enroute iyana-oworo towards Adekunle second junction, the driver just changed his lane without putting other vehicles coming from Yaba (Adekunle axis) into consideration, dragged his way unto another line, brushed my Honda SUV and even harassed and threatening me without any form of remorse.

If the authorities and management of these bus services are not monitoring their drivers activities, they will eventually turn to Lagos danfo drivers and condemnation from the masses.

I just shared my experience.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Clean 1.4M 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale In IKEJA Lagos 09049563151 / Toyota Corolla 2005 For Sale 1.6 / Tokunbo 2008 Toyota Camry @ 3.250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.