Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) (60343 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by desiredhome: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Onepeople:
How does this justify or give credence to fulani killing? Is noble to keep quiet when we don't know what to write.
Killing is killing no matter who......supposing this very issue was a case of northern the noise would've been ......
The easterners are killing Nigerians with fake drugs, sooth on a daily basis yet you keep quiet, it's cult clash, it is normal is what you hear ......
You kill someone and dismember him in such a manner and you don't see anything wrong in it?
Nigeria are generally wicked and evil, stop the hate.....
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by caleboxylic: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
24SEVEN:

So cliche. We hear it Everytime. Nothing new.

Igbo are actually pathetic and pitiable. Landlocked in erosion riddled enclave who needs other ethnicities more than they need them shouldn't be Bragging.

But what can I say!!!

Look at ikwerre man That is landlocked is talking about Igbo with access through river Niger and Azumuni.
You are a parasite who feeds on other clans wealth . Your clan remains the poorest and least educated when compared with any Igbo clan. The only place you inconsequential beings are good is in cultism and armed robbery.

See ikwerre man and see poverty. Go to rivers state and see where they reside. Outside obiakpor and some portharcourt that belong to ikwerre,tell me where in ikwerre land is developed .

I'm done arguing with you "parasite". You are a slave from Benin "Benin slave" as described as Reno. We will send you back to your masters when the time comes.

Even in your present rivers state, ikwerre remains the poorest and least educated. You people only make noise because of the political power you hold in rivers state but it will change soon.
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by pacespot(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Look at the children standing there and watching, this is how they built monsters
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by desiredhome: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
sirwhyteB:
Living Demons

Bad news everywhere

God please have mercy upon your people
God is not wicked..... people decide to be wicked/evil.... especially Nigerians
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
desiredhome:
The same people that are shouting "herdsmen are killing us, they are killing we Christians, bla bla bla"
Brothers killing their own brother in such a cruel manner.. shocked

Mumu , how many times I don hear say person kill person in the north ? Uncountable, and same happens in the south west, and also in my south east.

If u don't have any reasonable something to say u just shut up
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
No comment
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by samoskyz: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=caleboxylic post=104209453]

Which oil is in ikwerre land?

Ikwerre are the parasite in rivers state. You people are feeding fat on ogoni,ndoki,Etche,ekpeye, ndoni ,egbema ,and Kalabari wealth.

Igbo nation will emerge and all the proud igbo in south south,southeast and north central will come together .

Ikwerre,ogba and ika will be returned to benin where they migrated from.

You don't know what you are saying. go find out about the highest oil producing community in Rivers State, ask about Rumuekpe, is igwuruta not part of ikwerre? what about aluu? you want to hear more.
Next time talk with fact. odeh!

1 Like

Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by desiredhome: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Maxwell4404:
One of the worst stats in Nigeria to live in is Rivers its full of thief's and crimes, the whole of rivers is village no development due to crime and fight
It's because money have dominated our mind...the LOVE of money is the root of all evil......
Everybody believe Rivers State is full of money...Our oil...yet it's worst society
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by caleboxylic: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=samoskyz post=104214440][/quote]

I have been waiting for this. The local government with highest output is onelga and ikwerre has no business there.
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by desiredhome: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Mumu , how many times I don hear say person kill person in the north ? Uncountable, and same happens in the south west, and also in my south east.

If u don't have any reasonable something to say u just shut up
Your father na mumu wey burn mumu like you..... how many Nigerians are dying due to fake drugs? Fake products, etc.....mugu
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by sharrp: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Exactly , depending on the community the OSPAC is either filled with deygbam or filled with Iceland and they hunt their opponent
ediko5:
OSPAC in Rivers state are causing more mayhem and crisis that the so-called peace and advisory the claim to present.

You cannot fight crime by gathering cultist and criminal from CULT A to fight cultists and criminals in CULT B, C, D and so on.

OSPAC now arrest people at will, extort people using bank transfers not to talk of harassment.

1 Like

Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
wickedtuna:
I wonder what the minds of the next generation will produce. Even children are used to seeing death
d next generation wil even be more terrifying to us
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by samoskyz: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
caleboxylic:

I have been waiting for this. The local government with highest output is onelga and ikwerre has no business there.

did you hear me mention Lga? which of the Ikwerre are you referring to? Ikwerre as a tribe or as an Lga? I don't even want to waste my precious
time arguing with you.
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by frog12: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
these PEOPLE are real devils !!
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by papermill: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
24SEVEN:
Head, hand, Leg... and manhood gone.

Look no further.. na Deygbam handwork.
You forgot to mention heart and kidney. They harvested it from the look of his remains
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Rivers, terror zone of the South
I don't agree
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by plankyjacky(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
See small children watching the horror. It's a pity
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by goodman5(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
This people get mind
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by MufasaLion: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Humanoid01:
Anybody who still doesn't believe that demons exist needs serious help.

LMAO
Demons?
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is HORRIBLE!!!!!
Look at a child wanting to even step on the body without chills.
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by detectivejones: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Humans have finally taken the spot of animals
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rivers state&cultism be like 5&6 sad
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by love2017(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Emmyloaded:

GoodNews...

Good! Sometimes, this vigilantes are being used as instrument of oppression. I was once attacked by them some months ago; probably because of the hatred of our tribe in their community in edo state. God will surely repay the evildoers in multiple fold.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/cultists-behead-disbanded-vigilante-leader-in-rivers-severe-body/
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by Gambit23: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Emmyloaded:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/cultists-behead-disbanded-vigilante-leader-in-rivers-severe-body/

He was not shot.

U people should stop all these sensational headlines
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by sirwhyteB(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
desiredhome:

God is not wicked..... people decide to be wicked/evil.... especially Nigerians
You're right

1 Like

Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by Elidrisy20: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
No be cult members do am, na herdsmen
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by charlesucheh(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
E shock devil too...
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by Marpol2021(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Emmyloaded:

BOKO BOYS ARE LEARNING FROM RIVER STATE CULT GROUP. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH PMB,GUMI,PANTAMI AND MIYATTI DEVIL.
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by 193oladejo: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2021
sad
Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by kvngmaxy(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Na wa o Army no dey see all these rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.