Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 (33006 Views)

Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses To The USA 72 - 81 / Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Germany 92 - 99 / Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 by Boudiccao: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
theTranscriber:

I repeat
This is a war
You lost this battle

Now you have two pathways
1.Continue
2.Stop and tell your brothers to stop too
There are thousands of times Igbos open threads specially to mock Yoruba
Nobody shouted "Yorubaphobia" then
Nairaland has been tribal since 2005
So you shouting Igbo hate when it seems you loosing is pure hypocrisy

You are the only one doing a war hence you desperation to downplay and ignore the bone of contention here.

I don't care what happens on other threads because it goes both ways, my focus is on the vile rants and Igbo phobic attacks since the game started being fully aware that Nigeria is not a basketball nation and these Igbo boys happen to be the best Nigeria presented.
Scroll up and see where I mentioned you or perhaps go through this thread and other Olympic threads.

The only thing you have done is jump into my mentions with your hypocritical and pretentious yada yada stance. It's great you finally admitted that Igbo phobia is real. That is the only reason we are having this conversation because of the tribalistic attacks on the basketball igbo players.
Re: Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 by theTranscriber: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Boudiccao:

You are the only one doing a war hence you desperation to downplay and ignore the bone of contention here.

I don't care what happens on other threads because it goes both ways, my focus is on the vile rants and Igbo phobic attacks since the game started being fully aware that Nigeria is not a basketball nation and these Igbo boys happen to be the best Nigeria presented.
Scroll down and see where I mentioned you or perhaps go through this thread and other Olympic threads.

The only thing you have done is jump into my mentions with your hypocritical and pretentious stance.
This is a war
You lost this battle

Take your L in peace
Re: Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 by Boudiccao: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
theTranscriber:

This is a war
You lost this battle

Take your L in peace

The war exist in your head. You admitted it's a thing so you chop your defeat in peace.

Whether you take it or not, what has been happening in this Olympics is beyond bashing.
People naturally bash others when they are defeated, I don't have a problem with it but the moment you send caustic remarks about their tribe, rejoice because it's an igbo team, mock Igbos and cast all sorts of aspersions on Igbos then it is tribalism and Igbo phobia. Yes, those igbo boys remain the best Nigeria has until you bring yours to compete and prove them otherwise. War my foot.
Re: Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 by theTranscriber: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Boudiccao:

The war exist in your head. You admitted it's a thing so you chop your defeat in peace.

Whether you take it or not, what has been happening in this Olympics is beyond bashing.
People naturally bash others when they are defeated, I don't have a problem with it but the moment you send caustic remarks about their tribe, rejoice because it's an igbo team, mock Igbos and cast all sorts of aspersions on Igbos then it is tribalism and Igbo phobia. Yes, those igbo boys remain the best Nigeria has until you bring yours to compete and prove them otherwise. War my foot.
I repeat

There has been radical tribalism on nairaland from time immemorial
So trying to play "lawyer" is pure hypocrisy
You lost this battle
Do like your brothers
Create a afonja thread
Re: Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 by Boudiccao: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
theTranscriber:

I repeat

There has been radical tribalism on nairaland from time immemorial
So trying to play "lawyer" is pure hypocrisy
You lost this battle
Do like your brothers
Create a afonja thread

You've been the one playing jury and being a hypocrite. LMAO.
Create thread? I'm not interested in Ajonfa. I have better things to do.

It's not difficult to see you have comprehension issues. No, I am not interested in other threads, this conversation is on the tribal attacks, bigoted claims, mudslinging of the Igbos and the players and celebration of their defeat because they happened to be Igbos. Nobody in his right senses will do that or support and defend those doing it especially when these ones just want to play and represent Nigeria inspite of the fact that Nigeria don't give a beep about them sports wise.
You called for a war and still got floored. Bigot.
Re: Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 by Dozis: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
mad man why did u reply... I guess rashidi yekini,yakubu aiyegbeni, Vincent Enyeama, Sunday bada, Aruna quadri, Ahmed musa,falilat ogunkoya, Daniel amokachi etc are Igbos bastards who thinks na Dem bin better folk's for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set To Retire / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League / Enugu Liverpool Fans Celebrate Champions League Trophy With Ram Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.