Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

South African Actor Nefisa Mkhabela Is Coming To Nigerian Films Soon - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / South African Actor Nefisa Mkhabela Is Coming To Nigerian Films Soon (2440 Views)

South African Police Officer In Sexy Shorts Gets Tongues Wagging Online / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen / The Shoes My Aunt In UK Gifted Me - South African Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Actor Nefisa Mkhabela Is Coming To Nigerian Films Soon by SenamileMhlongo(f): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nefisa Mkhabela is a 20 year old South African actress, born and bred in Gauteng Province in SOWETO. Nefisa is of a Sotho tribe.

She has been on other Television shows as we all know that he face is familiar. She was casted on Unmarried as Mbali in 2018 and on the movie called Ispaza Sasekhaya, which as both on Mzansi Magic.

Nefisa completed her high school in Greenside where she concluded her Cultural Studies and obtain a certificate of excellent in Traditional Dance.

She is current under the Starwquality management where young, talented and great actors come from and had her talent polished and natured.

She shared on her official Instagram account about how she brought the character of Ona Molapa into life and how thankful she is with God.

Nefisa Mkhabela is one of the youngest actresses in South Africa and we would love to see her growing and be great in her career. She seems to have a promising future ahead of her and her love for acting.

She also confirmed that she inspire everyone with the same or different talent to do great and follow their dreams.

Read more:https://www.operanewsapp.com/za/en/share/detail?news_id=01c823e56b1b5ec251cb19d2fa35d8a3&news_entry_id=s1d7908b5210726en_za&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_3e379b66-6c5d-4cca-8dfa-ae754635dd31&from=news

Re: South African Actor Nefisa Mkhabela Is Coming To Nigerian Films Soon by NiklauseFred(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nwa marama oo cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Male Boutique In Lagos. / 15 Emerging Designers In Nigeria To Lookout For In 2015 (Pics)!!! / 25 Fabulous Ways To Style Your Ghana Braids This Summer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.