Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn (20865 Views)

7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / 8 Social Media Etiquette You Should Learn / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn by Gfskw: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ok
Re: 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
osamz007:

BY THE ORDER OF THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS
grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn by Johel(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

Pls how do you know a guy has big Gbola without him showing you. Is there anyway to confirm it?...pls guys i need your response. Thanks in anticipation.

Average height guys, average stature,smokes weed,listens to trap/HiphHop,got insane swag and charisma,introverts,he doesn't send ladies,mostly quiet and act like they know nothing...if u find all this in one person,then he must have a big gbola with super sexual skills...
Re: 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn by smith946: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......

Real niggarrrrs, bombers and keyboard warriors don't do any of these because they hardly log in to their own personal social network account.

I can't remember when last I logged into my Facebook account

A real niggarrr is always on wechat bombing....even the three WhatsApp account on my phone are Italian, America and Chinese number
boss give me any sure update pls...
Re: 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn by osamz007: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
CrossRiverian:

BY THE ORDER OF THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS
grin

You wey sabi

1 Like

Re: 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn by charlesucheh(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
And this below pisses me off too..
Tryna look for them aiite..

Re: 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn by okikiosibodu(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bukasint:

Pls how do you know a guy has big Gbola without him showing you. Is there anyway to confirm it?...pls guys i need your response. Thanks in anticipation.
lol.
You can feel it too
By the way, I love your DP
Re: 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn by BluntCrazeMan: 6:11am On Jul 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......

Real niggarrrrs, bombers and keyboard warriors don't do any of these because they hardly log in to their own personal social network account.

I can't remember when last I logged into my Facebook account

A real niggarrr is always on wechat bombing....even the three WhatsApp account on my phone are Italian, America and Chinese number
You're not Normal.

It's a good thing that you became a more frequent abnormal person here.
I really miss NwaAmaikpe
Re: 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn by Kosoco(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Bukasint:

Wia
DM
Re: 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn by Oyindaberry(f): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/10/17/8-social-media-etiquette-you-should-learn/
9. Do not initiate video call without seeking the consent of the other party
Re: 8 Social Media Etiquettes Everyone Should Learn by Analasroston: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Really great tips which I have never even thought of. Especially, I like the tip about tagging people on photos. I really hate being tagged on photos of some people which I am no quite familiar with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Two Phones Have The Same IMEI Nunber? / Which Mobile Antivirus Is The Best / The Galaxy F, Samsung Foldable Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.