Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Help Me Out Please - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Me Out Please (1132 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Please by monie0078(f): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2006
I'm really hoping someone can help me out here, 'cause I'm sort of going nuts. When I went home in 2002, there was this video that used to be on ALL the time... It was by this one guy... I don't remember ANYTHING about the guy or the song, but I know that I really, really liked it... It's fuzzy now, but I think that he was two-timing his girlfriend in the video, and he got caught... the only part of the video that I remember is the girlfriend walking up the stairs to his room, and catching him with the other girl... (or was it vice versa?)... I don't know... If ANYONE can make any sense of this, it would be greatly appreciated... it was a popular song, and I'm looking to buy it...

I'm sorry if I have next to no information here... I'm just grasping at straws...
Re: Help Me Out Please by k9(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2006
Its by Hazadous, cant remember the title track either, but can remember a line or 2 in the song.
Re: Help Me Out Please by nina10(f): 4:41am On Jul 11, 2006
i dont know but the chorus of the song goes like dis
u is the one dat i really love
cannot u see the apple of ur love in the midst of my eye.
Well sumtin like that by azadus,as the person said earlier.
Re: Help Me Out Please by nina10(f): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2006
nina10:

i don't know but the chorus of the song goes like this
u is the one that i really love
cannot  u see the apple of your love in the midst of my eye.
Well sumtin like that by azadus,as the person said earlier.
Re: Help Me Out Please by Raymand(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2006
My guess is it's azadus, probably he's first music video, i remember sumthing like that

(1) (Reply)

Psquare's In Da House: Last Nite: They Are D Bomb / P Square Feat Jadakiss / Nice Music Download Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.