Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,601 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award (42314 Views)

Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 / Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire / Polystar CEO Bags Patriotic Personality Award 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Oluwasegun664(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2021
25 yrssssss.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by tillaman(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by snoopz: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2021
why dis guy dey remind me of Invictus

2 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by AntiBuhari(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations man
Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Kingpele(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2021
We thank God
Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by kindnyce(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Na so una dey start, later we go hear he's just another INVICTUS OKEKE

2 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by symbianDON(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2021
shizzy7:
Invictus comes to mind. grin
hmmmm my sister!....you literally took that out of my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Goldbw122(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2021
doctore212:
I need better olosho this morning.

I don't feel like going to work today.
Go and visit them now, so that the urge will not be wasted.
Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2021
I don't trust this one. They start by doing real estate
Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by gosmoney(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2021
DebbieBianca:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6390122/forbes-30-under-30-meet

Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur and Humanitarian Personality of the year Award

One of Nigeria's youngest real-estate entrepreneur and philanthropist, Prince Omoha Nduka, the chairman and founder of Prince Luxury Group (PLG) and Prince Omoha Foundation (POF), was yesterday, received the African Young Entrepreneur and Humanitarian Personality of the Year 2021.

It is an award reserved for young Africans in recognition of their outstanding display of excellence in the effective leadership and entrepreneurship development along with humanitarian activities on the continent.

Prince Omoha who was nominated by Africans across the continent was presented with the award tagged “African Value Awards 2021” by The Board of Trustees at Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria, at a grand reception ceremony.
He received the prestigious award alongside the Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Governor of Narasarawa State, HE Abdullahi Sule, T.S. Jack Rich, Boboye Oyeyemi and other notable icons who received awards in different categories.

Prince Omoha responded to the award through a speech delivered by his representative, thanking the organisers and Africans who voted for him.

The speech reads: “Thank you African Value awards. I'm honoured to be recognized, and I feel so privileged to be standing here tonight. Successful entrepreneurship to me, is thinking big and dreaming even bigger, believing in the power of positive thinking and always seeing the glass half full, taking goal-setting to the next level, embracing challenges and obstacles, taking the road less traveled, believing that anything that's going to be worth having is going to be achieved through hard work. I believe that making mistakes is how we learn and become better, challenging ourselves to be better with a desire to create a legacy.

“It's so hard to put into words what this award means to me, our company and also to my family.

“I sincerely want to thank Africans across the continent who nominated me for this award. Now I can proudly hold up this award as a mark of my achievements in the continent. Being honoured as an African Young Entrepreneur and Humanitarian Personality Of The Year, this is really a validation to what I'm doing under Prince Luxury Group and Prince Omoha Foundation. It's just an unbelievable validation to what we're doing, and it gives us a lot of more energy and encouragement to keep pushing forward.

I dedicate this award to all the teams under Prince Luxury Group and Prince Omoha Foundation, and to our MD, Peter Omoha. Thank you all for your efforts, commitment and love.

Special Thanks to the Africa Value Awards Board of Trustees, and to the award sponsors, Vardi Africa, and international institutions for Africa scholar (IIAS) Thank you all, And a heartwarming congratulation to myself, the awardees and nominees.”
25years old ke?
Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Troubleminer: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2021
temitope27:
Who is he?
Onye dot.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by oyeb15: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Wind go blow soon and we go see fowl yarsh

1 Like

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by FarahAideed: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2021
The way NIGERIANs abuse the term billionaire ehh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Youngminister(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Mpanyi: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2021
lecowas:

He is me!

��� U indeed. Why not I?

3 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Ayo221(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Okay ooo, I just hope his not another hushdoggy again

1 Like

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by friday2011(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Nice one...but I hope this will not be another Invictus.

Sincerely I no trust this our young enterpreneurs again.

1 Like

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Temptee101(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2021
shizzy7:
Invictus comes to mind. grin

Bad belle kee you dia.
Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by wallrichy: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Stock fish is far rewarding than all the useless and worthless stocks of Nigeria companies.

At least with stock fish, you will eat and sell but Nigeria companies stocks are worthless and reduces in value progressively. I am a victim.

SKYHIGHfx:

Buy stock

5 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by crafteck(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Obinwanne Okeke 2 wink

Aspire to prespire

2 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Temptee101(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Obinwanne Okeke 2 wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Invictus has spoilt the name Okeke. Now the name is attached to fraud everywhere. May I not share name with a fraudster. Never Never Never.

Imagine 28 years and having such billions....lol. Na so e easy?

First page comments....Invictus + Okeke. E cracked me ...walahi. grin grin grin grin grin

Let us just assume all Okekes are potential fraudsters. lipsrsealed You carry American passport ooooo, you carry German passport oooo, or UK passport, as long as Okeke appears on it, they will stop you at every point to search you. Okekes are already profiled as potential fraudsters even with the way Nigerians use it. Never never will I share name with a fraudster. I reject it. Tofiaka!

1 Like

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Timblogga: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Obinwanne Okeke 2 wink
stupid.
Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by lecowas: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Mpanyi:

��� U indeed. Why not I?

Ok let’s share it. U and I grin

5 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by DoggoneDogg: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
post=104239141:

That's impressive.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Chisaedhor: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Billionair what does he do??

You guys are quick to announce someone a billionair

When the secret opens up later ona go dey open mouth wah

2 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by MisterKennedy(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders... Please can someone tell me, what is the complete list of all Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria.
Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Burgerlomo: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2021
EXLOVER:
At 25 i was at a bet9ja shop trying to print my very long cheque of 45 million naira.

This life nor really balance

1 Like

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by Burgerlomo: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations young man cool
Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by aribisala0(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Am I missing something these days?

How do we define "billionaire"?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award by cuteralph101(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2021
DebbieBianca:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6390122/forbes-30-under-30-meet

Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur and Humanitarian Personality of the year Award

One of Nigeria's youngest real-estate entrepreneur and philanthropist, Prince Omoha Nduka, the chairman and founder of Prince Luxury Group (PLG) and Prince Omoha Foundation (POF), was yesterday, received the African Young Entrepreneur and Humanitarian Personality of the Year 2021.

It is an award reserved for young Africans in recognition of their outstanding display of excellence in the effective leadership and entrepreneurship development along with humanitarian activities on the continent.

Prince Omoha who was nominated by Africans across the continent was presented with the award tagged “African Value Awards 2021” by The Board of Trustees at Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria, at a grand reception ceremony.
He received the prestigious award alongside the Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Governor of Narasarawa State, HE Abdullahi Sule, T.S. Jack Rich, Boboye Oyeyemi and other notable icons who received awards in different categories.

Prince Omoha responded to the award through a speech delivered by his representative, thanking the organisers and Africans who voted for him.

The speech reads: “Thank you African Value awards. I'm honoured to be recognized, and I feel so privileged to be standing here tonight. Successful entrepreneurship to me, is thinking big and dreaming even bigger, believing in the power of positive thinking and always seeing the glass half full, taking goal-setting to the next level, embracing challenges and obstacles, taking the road less traveled, believing that anything that's going to be worth having is going to be achieved through hard work. I believe that making mistakes is how we learn and become better, challenging ourselves to be better with a desire to create a legacy.

“It's so hard to put into words what this award means to me, our company and also to my family.

“I sincerely want to thank Africans across the continent who nominated me for this award. Now I can proudly hold up this award as a mark of my achievements in the continent. Being honoured as an African Young Entrepreneur and Humanitarian Personality Of The Year, this is really a validation to what I'm doing under Prince Luxury Group and Prince Omoha Foundation. It's just an unbelievable validation to what we're doing, and it gives us a lot of more energy and encouragement to keep pushing forward.

I dedicate this award to all the teams under Prince Luxury Group and Prince Omoha Foundation, and to our MD, Peter Omoha. Thank you all for your efforts, commitment and love.

Special Thanks to the Africa Value Awards Board of Trustees, and to the award sponsors, Vardi Africa, and international institutions for Africa scholar (IIAS) Thank you all, And a heartwarming congratulation to myself, the awardees and nominees.”
6 years and already a billionaire. Compound interest or what. Well no one knows. Enjoy ur award young chap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops / ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.