Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Mixed Reactions As BBN Star, Whitemoney Ignored Maria After She Called Him Her S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mixed Reactions As BBN Star, Whitemoney Ignored Maria After She Called Him Her S (1348 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions As BBN Star, Whitemoney Ignored Maria After She Called Him Her S by Admob090(m): 6:23am On Jul 30, 2021
SOURCE [url]CLASSICVIEW.COM.NG[/url]

Mixed Reactions As BBN Star, Whitemoney Ignored Maria After She Called Him Her Spec And My Baby

The recent video of one of the 6th edition of 2021 BBN housemates, Maria Chike Benjamin, has stirred reactions online after she shared the video on her official Instagram page. While sharing this video, she captioned it, “wondering who our babe’s spec is! Oh well, there you have it!.”

Looking at this video, Maria, Yousef, Yerins, Pere and some of the housemates were seen discussing then, Whitemoney was seen coming towards their direction, suddenly, Maria shouted, “that is my spec, my only babe.” Unfortunately, Whitemoney moved in another direction and Maria reacted by saying, “See how my spec just ignored me.” This caused other housemates around her to burst into a laugh.

As expected, after some of her fans watched this video, they reacted positively. Check out how her fans reacted

CONTINUE READING [url]CLASSICVIEW.COM.NG[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Sydney Talker Buys His First 0 Mileage Car (pictures) / Did Saga Of Big Brother Undersell Himself ? He Is The Most Talented On The Show / Is Yahoo The Way? See Fine Cars Hushpuppi Bought With Fraud Money (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.