Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do (1288 Views)

Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do / NIN Controversy / How To Apply For International Passport Withiout NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by zolajpower: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Guys , greetings to you all ..... I am having issue trying to get my NIN at the NIMCI office Alausa Ikeja Lagos .
Please does anyone has a connection at the Abuja office .... I was told at the alausa passport office that my middle name was missing on my NIN and I have gone to rectify the problem after paying a thousand for the addition of my middle which was the fault of nimci in 2011.
Now the immigration off has told me about the deadline that if I can't get the NIN done that after 6momrhs I might lose the money I paid to renew my international passport.
Please save a soul
Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by Pierocash(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
zolajpower:
Guys , greetings to you all ..... I am having issue trying to get my NIN at the NIMCI office Alausa Ikeja Lagos .
Please does anyone has a connection at the Abuja office .... I was told at the alausa passport office that my middle name was missing on my NIN and I have gone to rectify the problem after paying a thousand for the addition of my middle which was the fault of nimci in 2011.
Now the immigration off has told me about the deadline that if I can't get the NIN done that after 6momrhs I might lose the money I paid to renew my international passport.
Please save a soul
go to Abuja office of Nimc to correct the error
Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by zolajpower: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pierocash:
go to Abuja office of Nimc to correct the error
I'm in Lagos and don't know anyone in Abuja . Besides, I can't spend close to 30k(. To and fro) on TF
Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by Pierocash(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
zolajpower:

I'm in Lagos and don't know anyone in Abuja . Besides, I can't spend close to 30k(. To and fro) on TF
that is the only way out bro
Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by adedejiola: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Pierocash:
that is the only way out bro
cool cool cool
Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by deborahrita: 4:04am On Aug 30, 2023
angry sad
Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by 7bucklife: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
When someone says call Dr Paul. Those giving testimonies are fake and registered weeks ago and started spamming nairaland with fake testimonials of how one scammer called Dr Paul helped with nin wohala. Its the same scammer. No one ca help u out here on nairaland,rather go to they office with the money and bribe them than come here.dr paul,and every other name including Paul directed to correction of nin mistakes na scam. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do by OneCandleAway(f): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2023
7bucklife:
When someone says call Dr Paul. Those giving testimonies are fake and registered weeks ago and started spamming nairaland with fake testimonials of how one scammer called Dr Paul helped with nin wohala. Its the same scammer. No one ca help u out here on nairaland,rather go to they office with the money and bribe them than come here.dr paul,and every other name including Paul directed to correction of nin mistakes na scam. Be wise

I just saw your post. Was about to patronise him but decided to research further.

(1) (Reply)

What Wil U Do If U Husband Is Sleepn Wt Ur Mother Or Ur Father Sleepn Wt Ur Wife / What Does It Mean When You Dream Especially When It's Recurrent? / Child Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.