Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Assistance (urgent Please) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Assistance (urgent Please) (482 Views)

Urgent: Please Suggest The Cheapest Reliable Router For Wifi / Urgent Please Swift Or Spectranet / Assistance (urgent Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance (urgent Please) by udemsi: 7:42pm On May 15, 2011
MY NAME IS OKON UDEME ITA, A STUDENT OF LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC, LAGOS, NIGERIAN STUDYING COMPUTER SCIENCE. I WAS GIVEN A PROJECT TOPIC IN MY FINAL YEAR TO WRITE ON DESIGN OF A WEBSITE. I WANT YOU TO ASSIST ME IN YOUR OWN LITTLE WAY TO HELP ME GET MATERIALS ON THIS TOPIC IN QUESTION. IT IS VERY URGENT AND WE ARE ASKED TO SUMMIT IT AT THE END OF THIS MONTH.

IF YOU HAVE A COMPLETE MATERIALS ON IT OR HAVE WRITTEN THE TOPIC BEFORE, YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 07083787938 OR sukuyaki2008@yahoo.com SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS ON THE NEW MOVE

THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION

OKON UDEME
Re: Assistance (urgent Please) by ncpat(m): 10:10pm On May 15, 2011
you are suppose to be ashame of your self for a final year student of computer science to be asking of help to write a project on design of a website. as long as you can post this on nairaland, that is if you are the one that post this topic yourself so you should be able to make research yourself on the Internet.

(1) (Reply)

Internet-vsat Solution And Netwoking Installation Proposal For U&ur Company / Internet And It Problems / Keyboards And Mouse For Quick Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.