Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,993 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m (1080 Views)

SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m / Tokunbo Mazda Premacy 2003 @ 1m / Registered Clean Toyota Corolla 2003 1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by oluwaseyanu(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2021
Sound 4 plugs engine
Automatic transmission
Central locking system
Chilling AC
Alloy wheels
Leather seats ( front tore)
Open roof
DVD player
Power steering etc
Custom papers intact

Location is at akute close to ojodu Berger

09082172885/07069694840

Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by EngrChima88: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by oluwaseyanu(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
EngrChima88:

Thanks but you no try

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by apums: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by oluwaseyanu(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sa
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by oluwaseyanu(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2021
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by zeberebe: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
oluwaseyanu:
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!
you already had plans with your brother to sell the car to another person and you wasted my time coming from badagry to fagba leaving my work and everything.

I called you before coming and u said you aren't selling the car to another person. You knew my location and u pretended not to know what you and your "brother" is planning to do.

He didn't pick your call after asking me to wait for over 30 mins and u already wrote sold here while keeping me waiting.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by zeberebe: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Your signature says satisfaction is guaranteed but your attitude today shows otherwise.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by Gagame(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
That's how one told me come to abule egba after concluding on a volvo jeep..I go there called called before he finally picked And he said the owner of car has taken car.....this dealers can frustrate themselves ehnn not me angry
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by amdoyin82(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
zeberebe:
you already had plans with your brother to sell the car to another person and you wasted my time coming from badagry to fagba leaving my work and everything.

I called you before coming and u said you aren't selling the car to another person. You knew my location and u pretended not to know what you and your "brother" is planning to do.

He didn't pick your call after asking me to wait for over 30 mins and u already wrote sold here while keeping me waiting.
Sorry. The stress,time and money is something to be thoughtful of. God will provide a good car at a reasonable price insha allahu
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by oluwaseyanu(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
zeberebe:

I asked my brother to bring the car for your inspection since he said he was going towards abule egba where you were, he did as instructed. You saw the said car and I expected you to have called me even before he left your place but you didn't. I think you were trying to play smart thinking you have been connected to the direct owner because if not I expected you to have called me right away since I told you I'm the owner, though you did later after they left your location. Anyways for any inconveniences, so sorry. Whomever pays owns it... Since I was already credited I see no reason keeping the post on. Thanks for your understanding, God will provide good one for you...
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by zeberebe: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
oluwaseyanu:

I asked my brother to bring the car for your inspection since he said he was going towards abule egba where you were, he did as instructed. You saw the said car and I expected you to have called me even before he left your place but you didn't. I think you were trying to play smart thinking you have been connected to the direct owner because if not I expected you to have called me right away since I told you I'm the owner, though you did later after they left your location. Anyways for any inconveniences, so sorry. Whomever pays owns it... Since I was already credited I see no reason keeping the post on. Thanks for your understanding, God will provide good one for you...
this rubbish statement is annoying me bro, you think I am a kid and i am new to buying cars? Your brother didn't even allow me to test the car. (A car I want to buy I wasn't even given 5mins to inspect it) Someone else was sitting inside (I guess he is the one buying it or taking it to another buyer) I told him I will call u now for negotiation and payment but your brother told me he is in a hurry and he left me there. Maybe because he saw that I am a young guy, I might be young but I am not a novice in buying car and I currently own 2 cars (a Corolla and a evil spirit). So I am stupid leaving badagry to fagba to come and play smart? Tell me another thing bro.

Your brother told me he is going to egbeda and not abule egba (probably taking the car to another person) if he needs more than the 970k, he should have told me to add his own profit/share since there seems to be a lot of middleman trying to make profit.

Don't be defensive telling me I am playing smart. You messed me up big time and u must acknowledge that and if not, I will blacklist you in the auto section. You are putting blame on me when u and your brother already had another buyer and you kept me waiting sad sad

Its annoying bro because I called u repeatedly not to waste my time if another buyer is coming. You just used the car to flash my face using your brother so I won't be disappointed not seeing the car at all. I am not a fool and I am not stupid.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by zeberebe: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
amdoyin82:
Sorry. The stress,time and money is something to be thoughtful of. God will provide a good car at a reasonable price insha allahu
I am even getting that car for my wife and she was disappointed I didn't come with the car. You know woman thing sad
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by zuraking(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2021
oluwaseyanu:

I don't think someone coming from that far place to your location should be treated that way. He calls and negotiate with you, why ask your brother to take the car to him? It's glaring what happened because I am a car dealer as well. Don't treat people that way. You need to accept your wrong doing and formally apologize to him.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by valarinz: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
zuraking:
I don't think someone coming from that far place to your location should be treated that way. He calls and negotiate with you, why ask your brother to take the car to him? It's glaring what happened because I am a car dealer as well. Don't treat people that way. You need to accept your wrong doing and formally apologize to him.

Lol, you understood.

What happened there is that the OP simply used zeberebe to get better leverage and sell his car at a higher price to the other client.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2003 @1m by valarinz: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
zeberebe:
I am even getting that car for my wife and she was disappointed I didn't come with the car. You know woman thing sad

You were used as a push or nudge to get someone else pay a higher fee faster or risk losing the car to you.

If the bluff failed, they would've reverted to you for negotiation and payment.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2013 Mercedes Benz C300 For 6.7M / Lexus ES 350 2012 Model / Extremely Clean 2013 Toyota Camry With Original Custom Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.