Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Help, I Am Dying - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, I Am Dying (698 Views)

My Barbing Business Is Dying / How My Business Is Dying / Help Eke Atta Market Traders Are Dying!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Am Dying by Iretiduro(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders. I had to create this new account to do this. Trust me this is the lowest point of my life.

The story might be long but I just wish to let it out maybe I might get help. I used to supply aluminium scrap to some Chinese and things were going on smoothly until sometimes February this year when I took it to them and their Nigerian workers said they have travelled to China for their new year and have instructed their Nigerian staff not to process payment. They sent an email to that effect though and they promised to be back within a month or two. So I didn't take it seriously, I was still buying produce with my own money with the hope that I will get everything back after they are back. Hmm... till now I visit the company often, operations is still on but they have refused to pay suppliers instead they got other people to start supplying them. They keep sending emails that they are working out details of our payment since March and here we are in August again. First it is painful that some foreigners will come into our land and treat local citizens like this, can one try this in China with their own citizen. Second painful thing is that I took money from my other business to finance the purchase of other materials with the hope that I will get the payment once only to be disappointed by this. This has really led to a lot of downturn for me as my business is practically dead.

To make matter worse was when I tried securing a job and I was offered 15,000 as monthly stipend but my transport fare alone for the month at 500 daily stand at at least #10,000 per month.

I am appealing to well meaning NL here, I know it's quite difficult to get assistance this days but with a loan running my own business I will get back on my fit faster than taking #5000 monthly. I am appealing for a short loan of 3 months. I am available to meet whoever in person. Submit my documents pending the settle of the loan just to guarantee that I am not going to default. I am just a 25 year old boy trying to make ends meet and make my family happy but this guys have hurt me really bad. I am looking to raise at least 200,000 to start my other business (FMCG in a student area so very fast sales). I will appreciate all your effort no matter how little.

I pray that we all have a great month and we will not experience a situation like mine of making so much early and losing everything. God bless you.
Re: Help, I Am Dying by imagrg(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Let the Church or any Well-meaning Nigerian dash this boy 400k to pay back only 200k after 3 years. No collateral.
Re: Help, I Am Dying by Iretiduro(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
I don't even need to pay back in 3 years. All I need is 3 months and it is money paid back in full with interest
Re: Help, I Am Dying by Elmaaq: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Iretiduro:
Good morning Nairalanders. I had to create this new account to do this. Trust me this is the lowest point of my life.

The story might be long but I just wish to let it out maybe I might get help. I used to supply aluminium scrap to some Chinese and things were going on smoothly until sometimes February this year when I took it to them and their Nigerian workers said they have travelled to China for their new year and have instructed their Nigerian staff not to process payment. They sent an email to that effect though and they promised to be back within a month or two. So I didn't take it seriously, I was still buying produce with my own money with the hope that I will get everything back after they are back. Hmm... till now I visit the company often, operations is still on but they have refused to pay suppliers instead they got other people to start supplying them. They keep sending emails that they are working out details of our payment since March and here we are in August again. First it is painful that some foreigners will come into our land and treat local citizens like this, can one try this in China with their own citizen. Second painful thing is that I took money from my other business to finance the purchase of other materials with the hope that I will get the payment once only to be disappointed by this. This has really led to a lot of downturn for me as my business is practically dead.

To make matter worse was when I tried securing a job and I was offered 15,000 as monthly stipend but my transport fare alone for the month at 500 daily stand at at least #10,000 per month.

I am appealing to well meaning NL here, I know it's quite difficult to get assistance this days but with a loan running my own business I will get back on my fit faster than taking #5000 monthly. I am appealing for a short loan of 3 months. I am available to meet whoever in person. Submit my documents pending the settle of the loan just to guarantee that I am not going to default. I am just a 25 year old boy trying to make ends meet and make my family happy but this guys have hurt me really bad. I am looking to raise at least 200,000 to start my other business (FMCG in a student area so very fast sales). I will appreciate all your effort no matter how little.

I pray that we all have a great month and we will not experience a situation like mine of making so much early and losing everything. God bless you.

If the Chinese company is owing you guys, join up and pursue a legal case against them and to shut down their factory if payment is not made they'll sharply pay
Re: Help, I Am Dying by Iretiduro(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elmaaq:

If the Chinese company is owing you guys, join up and pursue a legal case against them and to shut down their factory if payment is not made they'll sharply pay

We have thought of that too but who has or let's I don't even have money to pursue a legal matter because they are still sending email correspondence that they are sorry about the delay
Re: Help, I Am Dying by OGWILLS123: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Iretiduro:

Pls sir sorry for asking, what do this Chinese people do with
the condemned iron, I thought there was a company or place in abia state that melt them and use it to produce other things.
Re: Help, I Am Dying by Elmaaq: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Iretiduro:

We have thought of that too but who has or let's I don't even have money to pursue a legal matter because they are still sending email correspondence that they are sorry about the delay
There are lawyers who will do this for free, also reach out to @seraph on Twitter and @citizens_gavel they may help

Also if you can reach your local state and federal representatives in writing it May help
Re: Help, I Am Dying by Iretiduro(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Elmaaq:

There are lawyers who will do this for free, also reach out to @seraph on Twitter and @citizens_gavel they may help

Also if you can reach your local state and federal representatives in writing it May help

Alright thanks
Re: Help, I Am Dying by Iretiduro(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Pls sir sorry for asking, what do this Chinese people do with
the condemned iron, I thought there was a company or place in abia state that melt them and use it to produce other things.

Yes they remelt them and make them into other products like iron rods, bars etc

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Dying by Elmaaq: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Iretiduro:

Alright thanks
also reach @segalink if he attends the matter they'll swiftly pay
Re: Help, I Am Dying by Iretiduro(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

Earn 2k,5k-10k Daily With Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Enter Here / CAC Registrations At Awoof Prices / Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.