Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,635 members, 7,844,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) (1052 Views)

Cute Mixed Kitten For Sale / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) by observer24(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
I have a kitten to give up for adoption. He is a cute, cuddly, lively and gentle boy. I call him Caesar. He's the last of his littermates. I actually wanted to keep him, but my dog always tries to play with him like he's his fluffy toy. I can't always be home to watch out for times like that. So, i've got to seperate them, hence i'm letting Caeser go.

Price: Free

081...{370}....10...(369)

Re: Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) by Payperboii(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Can you send it uyo, I'll love to adopt it
Re: Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) by observer24(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Payperboii:

That's why i said Abuja residents only. I'm giving a kitten out for free already, i do not intend to spend money sending it to it's new home. I hope you understand.
Re: Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) by Princeton92(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Payperboii:

Eyeneka I see you love cats so well
Re: Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Take anointin oii . And free dat tin from the shackles
Re: Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) by No6ody(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
observer24:
I have a kitten to give up for adoption. He is a cute, cuddly, lively and gentle boy. I call him Caesar. He's the last of his littermates. I actually wanted to keep him, but my dog always tries to play with him like he's his fluffy toy. I can't always be home to watch out for times like that. So, i've got to seperate them, hence i'm letting Caeser go.

Price: Free
081...{370}....10...(369)
Is this your number?
Re: Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) by observer24(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
No6ody:
Is this your number?

Can you please change the number back to the way it was written, so spam bots can't get it. Thank you
Re: Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) by No6ody(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
observer24:

Can you please change the number back to the way it was written, so spam bots can't get it. Thank you
Don't worry. Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 or any other moderator won't ban it.
Re: Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) by observer24(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
No6ody:
Don't worry. Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 or any other moderator won't ban it.

How does this michief help you?
Re: Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) by No6ody(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
observer24:

Which mischief? You posted it before, I mean, it's your contact number for the little kitten, isn't it? I don't see any mischief in that, Sir!
The kitten looks cute by the way.
Re: Kitten For Adoption Free (abuja Resident Only) by No6ody(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
observer24:

lol grin, I can see how this really pained you. Someone did this to my number some time ago; on my other moniker. Well, I'm not a bad person shaaaa wink.
I know you don't want the number to come out on Nairaland if someone search for it grin grin.
Anyways, I have modified it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading / Why Eliminate HIV Infected Children? / Christmas Is Fast Approaching''''' Can You Suggest New Ways Of Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.