Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter (6182 Views)

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by Trendsgh: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dj Cuppy has confused fans with her outfit in a new video she posted on her Instagram page.

The Dj who doubles as a singer has been berated several times for her poor fashion sense and how she is careless about her body, including how she carries herself in public.

Not long ago, fans mistakenly tipped her for being three months pregnant, but she came out to debunked carrying a baby, noting that’s her natural tummy as it keeps protruding in photos.

Dj Cuppy doesn’t seem to care or have a problem with it as her fans have been raising alarm over it, and it baffles many because ladies are doing everything possible to have a snatched body, but she being a billionaire daughter who can afford to undergo surgery actually care less.

In a recent video she just posted, Dj Cuppy is seen modeling to a helicopter and her outfit looks weird, which fans have again raised concern about it.

Watch the video here>>> https://kingaziz.com/dj-cuppy-causes-stir-on-social-media-with-her-weird-outfit-as-she-models-to-a-helicopter-video/

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by yinkus6750(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Having money isn't everything.
She needs a permanent personal fashion consultant.
Entering a chopper needs smart casual dressing.
Don't understand why she's always embarassing herself.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by illicit(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Abeg let her enjoy herself

I like her like that, I wish to meet her

There's nothing she does that people won't talk about

Cuppy dat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by DDDEnterprises: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
yinkus6750:

Her sister Temi acts more mature than this girl; no offence.

Perhaps, it's the fame and attention that's getting to her head and doesn't allow her apply sense.
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by Freebandz365: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by pretydiva(f): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
This babe dress sense is completely zero
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by Onyi22(f): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Her sister Temi acts more mature than this girl; no offence.

Perhaps, it's the fame and attention that's getting to her head and doesn't allow her apply sense.
Who ask you?
Is she the cause of your present predicament?
Mature ko, mature ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by puppie017: 1:11am On Aug 02, 2021
illicit:

Cuppy dat
Her Papa house dae for ikoyii
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by potent5(m): 3:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Zero dress sense.

But plenty papa money. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 02, 2021
She's herself which is the best thing she can ever be

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by phemmyfour: 6:12am On Aug 02, 2021
She ll soon rant on how they are yet to invite her to perform for the housemates this season
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by SocialJustice: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Always dressing any how, with her fine face and big breasts.
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by Benwallt(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Make she go mary sef
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by punisha: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2021
This girl appears to be suffering from a serious disorder but as her papa na otedola that one na topic for another day.

Nothing normal about her and it is far from being boujee.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by lkillbrokehoes: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2021
pretydiva:
This babe dress sense is completely zero
Your sense is completely zero
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by Onyi22(f): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Benwallt:
Make she go mary sef
You don Marry
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by Benwallt(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2021
Onyi22:

You don Marry
No, I haven't. It seems that is what she needed.
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by armadeo(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2021
I opened this thread to understand how she models to a helicopter.

I am still confused.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by Generalwoodz(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2021
But why always pink hair?
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by folake4u(f): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2021
yinkus6750:

My God!!!
You that is entering cab, molue or other means of public transportation, clap for yourself.

Embarrassing herself? Na you dey give her money??.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by folake4u(f): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2021
illicit:

Cuppy dat

Spot on!
Nigerians like drinking panadol for another person headache.

They get angry when they see rich people progressing.
It's a crass and irritating attitude.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by Victorybet121: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Are you watching big brother now, turn your passion into making money by placing a bet on the website https://bbbet.com.ng

Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by Chris525: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Trademark?

Generalwoodz:
But why always pink hair?
Re: DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter by DOTian: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
This gal can look outrageous sometimes...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Clocks A New Age In Style [photos] / I'm Crushing On Chidima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.