Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun (36489 Views)

20-Year-Old Barber Stabs Motorcycle Rider To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Too bad
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by chinoonew09: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
i'm not surprised, he's a Chelsit fan, just see how he just sent a daily hustler man to his early grave...

Leagues never resumes, they have started killing innocent soul, in the name of emmakwa ndi anyi bu..

R.I.P to the hustler..
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by matm: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Most of d youths u see today we're raised with indomie and milk leading to fast growth and biological maturity.They might look plump and healthy but no stamina.
So d era of fighting prevalent when kids we're raised with local starchy food stuff and tedious daily farm work shld not be d case.Dts why some are collapsing during sex.Beware,say no to fighting.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by FrankAkowe: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Being cool-headed is indeed a virtue. It would have prevented this big trouble.

Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by yomi007k(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Stanleyq:
Even to answer a coward is good, provided u use it to avert problem, but a man to carry in heart what another did to him long ago is dangerous.

You are right.

A man with true control and will power will walk away.

A weak man, not in control of his emotions will react irrationally as above.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by pegix(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
insidelife22:
very bad,
every body say after me,1,2,3 ,ready,go "Na Buhari cause am".
lols... I fully understand our frustration abt d govt of the day

But how buhari cause dix own

The man refuseb to use common sense . He's probably a thug wey like wahala
. Must the man carry him out... Why not look for another person
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by olamoses75(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by janetakan(f): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
I hope he rots in jail.

Heartless thing!

Rip to the poor bike man sad
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by ClitRaider: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
MUMUBBQGRILLS:
grin
This your moniker ehh..
e no go better for mamabbqgrillz.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by Habib101: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Karlovych:
So much frustration under the dullard, RIP to the man
am telling you
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by Habib101: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
insidelife22:
very bad,
well said
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by bamisayetboi: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
The same bike guy took me out 3 days ago.
RIP to him
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by airminem(f): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
IWillSlapMynd44:
Kill the idiot
You sef wan fight mynd ni? Who go survive na??
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by sweetjohn(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

grin grin
Those people from that region no get money to pay ordinary agada rider but na them vote in this hardship into this country and they are also preparing to vote in that frog eye man. Then After, they no go even fit buy pure water to drink
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by McLizbae: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
insidelife22:
very bad,

grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by cortze: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
I know say na Chelsea fan go do dis kind tin, na their way�
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
post=104320501:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/man-arrested-for-allegedly-beating-okada-rider-to-death-in-ogun.html

I was looking for where d suspect beat d deceased to death in d story, alas, I didn't see any such. A fight ensued& d deceased collapsed. Didn't no that that is now equated as "beating to death".
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by Theoutsider: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

grin grin

The weakest parasites are the ones that are detectable.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
maureensylvia:
Nawaoooo
It's obvious that guy is dead in spirit, they just used that man to fulfil it unfortunately.

Rip to the dead

Check out my sweet signature cheesy
You’re not very bright.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
He asked. Asking got him into trouble
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by EngrchidiG25(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
All this Chelsea like fight too much na wa
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by Krismas(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
post=104320501:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/man-arrested-for-allegedly-beating-okada-rider-to-death-in-ogun.html
coolFirst thing the police need do, is an autopsy to determine the cause of death. Fighting does not lead to death! I was told of a case where a woman slapped her husband during an argument and the effort made her fall and she died. Though the husband did not touch her, her death was blamed on him.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by isahyahaya(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
May God help us
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by sybarite7(m): 1:47am On Aug 02, 2021
HOMICIDE DEPARTMENT
FOR NIGERA ?

ABEG NA MNET MOVIES?
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by Baba40(f): 3:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Bola146:
Violence is not everything sad You have to let go of some wahala to avoid serious problem

It's even dangerous to fight these days that delta variant is in the air....
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by Babisha10(m): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Chelsea fan and wahala re like 5-6
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by Sstepkee(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Chelsea fans go always be Chelsea fans grin grin grin always aggressive RIP to the okada rider
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by baloney: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by miniziter(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is why I hate fight o. If you beat person to the point of injury death, you're in trouble. And if the table turns and they beat you, you will be put to shame.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun by Indelibleword(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
post=104320501:

See as they chained him but in the north nothing like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture / Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.