Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant (719 Views)

Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / "Rentals Dont Come With Two Keys" Daddy Freeze Support Huspuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
As Huspuppi Trials Continues, A young Akwa Ibom State Upcoming Artist Populary known Kizz Brown has taken to his social media to beg to go for prison for his God Father Huspuppi.

He wrote

"I Want To go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Am so serious about it, if that could be possible, I wouldn't mind been troll or whatever, I want to spend those years in prison for him instead, any information how to reach the FBI or the His Lawyer, my inbox � is open �
Am Kizz Brown, May God Be With You Father"

Well Who knows weather he is serious or not.

What do you think?

Re: HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant by Reuben700: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Re: HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant by mountmoriah(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
From the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh, what can we call this one now, stupidity or madness, na one papa and mama born this one now or he was only trying to trend, well this will affect and hunt you tomorrow, that I have seen.
Re: HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant by Onyi22(f): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant by etrange: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
mountmoriah:
From the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh, what can we call this one now, stupidity or madness, na one papa and mama born this one now or he was only trying to trend, well this will affect and hunt you tomorrow, that I have seen.
Apparently, he's trying to get some attention. He learned early enough that 'no publicity is really a bad publicity' in the industry.
Re: HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant by Iliveforever(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
etrange:

Apparently, he's trying to get some attention. He learned early enough that 'no publicity is really a bad publicity' in the industry.

Until he ends up in prison in future
Re: HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant by DaddyRochie1642: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Say no to tramadol grin
Re: HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant by DoggoneDogg: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
As Huspuppi Trials Continues, A young Akwa Ibom State Upcoming Artist Populary known Kizz Brown has taken to his social media to beg to go for prison for his God Father Huspuppi.

He wrote

"I Want To go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Am so serious about it, if that could be possible, I wouldn't mind been troll or whatever, I want to spend those years in prison for him instead, any information how to reach the FBI or the His Lawyer, my inbox � is open �
Am Kizz Brown, May God Be With You Father"

Well Who knows weather he is serious or not.

What do you think?

I think you should correct you 7 o'clock eyes first
Imbe
Re: HUSPUPPI : 1 Want To Go Prison For My God Father Huspuppi, Upcoming Artist Rant by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
You don’t need to rush ...e go reach your turn soon

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Of Dunamis Church Shows Off Amazing Legwork On Stage (Video) / Check Out Beautiful Pictures Of Uche Jumbo's Husband And Son, Kenney And Mathew. / Watch Bbnaija Ka3na’s Backside That Got People Talking (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.