Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Recommend A Good Basic Social Media Introduction Course (online Courses Only) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Recommend A Good Basic Social Media Introduction Course (online Courses Only) (254 Views)

Free Digital Marketing Course Online / Free Online Courses With Certificates / Urgent: Please Recommend A Digital Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Good Basic Social Media Introduction Course (online Courses Only) by ONNYX: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Over the weekend, I was invited to do a presentation at a retirement seminar for "soon to retire" post primary school teachers.

This programme was organized by under the auspices of the State Post Primary Education Board of one of the South Western States of Nigeria.

I spoke on the viability of bread distribution/retail as a business.

It was there that it dawned on me that several senior adults among us have no idea whatsoever on how the social media works. Of course they have heard of facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Some even know of Linked-in and the less popular ones among them. The questions regarding the operations, functionality and potential came up repeatedly.

Can someone recommend a basic introductory course for middle aged adults willing to learn about Social media at the basic level through Intermediate to advanced levels?

Alternatively, is there anyone who can design and implement a robust learning model that is essentially remote yet comprehensive?

(1) (Reply)

Your Google Business Reviews Are Just A Click Away / Sage 50 Accounting Training In Portharcourt / Is pharmacy still good to study in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.