Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. (680 Views)

I Need ∕̴Ɩ Matured Woman Τ̲̅ȍ Share Ma Feelings With...not ∕̴Ɩ Joke / I Need A Good Looking Lady That Is Base In Abj / A Nice Looking Lady In Search Of True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. by jagzzyy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2007
I am a caring guy not too short and tall looking for a matured lady to talk with when am down in spirit.
I drink occasionally but i don't smoke.
Re: I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. by iice(f): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2007
And you when you're down, you can't share your feelings with another man?
Re: I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. by mukina2: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2007
Lmao@ iice cheesy grin

@ topic not too short , how short? grin
Re: I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. by jagzzyy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2007
ice,u never encourage someone, only to yab.i dont have ur time.

astalavista
Re: I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. by iice(f): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2007
Bwahahahaha yeah you don't have my time but you still replied with my name. . .u for ignore me, that would have spoken volumes. . . wink

Was that spanish? Omigosh!
Re: I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. by mukina2: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2007
grin grin i nor fit laff

say icicle parachute style na wa o grin
Re: I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. by sillyboy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ Poster.

I am a caring guy not too short and tall looking for a matured lady to talk with when am down in spirit.[/b]I drink occasionally but i don't smoke.

I'm here to offer help, that's if you'll agree. You'll need to answer these questions.

1. Why do you think you are a "caring guy" ?
2. Can you be precise about your height and general body stature?
3. What happens to the "matured lady" when you are [b]not down
in spirit?
4. Do you only want to talk with her? She could pick from over 70 million guys you know?
5. How well do you think you can cater and "Fire" a woman?

Please answer these questions truthfully and honestly. Am sure we will be able to get one of the hottest chick on Nairaland for you.

am expecting your response.
Re: I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. by kateflow(f): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Poster.

I'm here to offer help, that's if you'll agree. You'll need to answer these questions.

1. Why do you think you are a "caring guy" ?
2. Can you be precise about your height and general body stature?
3. What happens to the "matured lady"  when you are not down in spirit?
4. Do you only want to talk with her? She could pick from over 70 million guys you know?
5. How well do you think you can cater and "Fire" a woman?

Please answer these questions truthfully and honestly. Am sure we will be able to get one of the hottest chick on Nairaland for you.

am expecting your response.

SILLYBOY KEEP IT
QUESTIONAIRE
Re: I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. by mellow(m): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2007
He need to answer the questions.
Re: I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. by nuttyproff(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2007
GUYS the poor guy made an appeal for alady who is willing to blablabla,
i dont see any of you respondin favourably to him, the list you culd do is shut up and allow the babe/guy {in case u want to go brokeback} who wants to respond to respond.
i mean be nice.
Re: I Need A Nice Looking Lady Which I Can Share My Feelings With. by iice(f): 5:08am On Jul 20, 2007
Multiply user. . .

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend. / Where Is Gamine? / I Need A Seriouse Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.