Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo (49441 Views)

Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed / See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by MrCover: 6:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Security operatives in Olamaboro Local Government Area of Kogi State killed a kidnap kingpin in a gun duel on Saturday, July 31.

It was gathered that the deceased criminal once kidnapped his own father and collected a ransom of N4m before releasing him.

The suspect was known for his numerous ventures of kidnapping and armed robbery and has always being in the eyes of the law enforcement agency but met his waterloo when he encountered security operatives in the area.

Also, a combined operation led by Olamaboro Local Government Chairman, Hon. Adejoh Friday Nicodemus involving both teams from the neighborhood nabbed another suspected kidnapper identified as Kizito Ocheme alias Igbo.

The culprit kidnapped and terrorized Olamaboro Local government and Otukpa branch of Ogbadibo Local government of Benue State but was apprehended while trying to escape the security operatives in the area.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/security-operatives-kill-kidnap-kingpin-who-abducted-his-own-father-for-n4m-ransom-in-kogi-2.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Bola146(f): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2021
grin sad 4m shocked shocked shocked prodigal son.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by paulolee(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2021
this wan is a cursed fellow.....kidnapped ur own dad for just 4m??
still don't know how bad Is the father n son relationship dt led to this insane act..
maybe he had been brainwashed n misled by his cultist miscreants called friends....no rip to waste abegi
make dm just throw away his body inside forest than wasting their energy n time to dig ground n bury him bcoz he doesn't deserve it

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Zonex1(m): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Hahahahaha
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by kogi2010: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2021
my kogi is gradually turning to a zone God help us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Ifabernard(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2021
End time son.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by DankemzI(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Omo is all I can say.
Fear North

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Mayng01(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2021
This is one of the best news I have read today. May he rot in hell

7 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2021
grin...hnmmmm
The Father should be investigated grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Anneka101(f): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2021
He must be a bastard to have kidnap his own father.

I’m happy his evil finally caught up wit him.

He needs to rot in hell.

Please when are they extraditing our super cop??

I’m asking for a frnd.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by DoggoneDogg: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Stupid son. Just N4m??
That's how low he values his father?

If it was me, I'd demand N400m. That's what a good son should do.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Oxtertee(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish, he should rot in hell, pikin wey no get sympathy for him Palee. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by chloride6: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Wow just wow

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Chijeep(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2021
His father wey b like...
I no get money ooo but if you give me I go collect.
Na him go get 4m to pay 4 ransom?

The boy deserves d kind of hellfire dat d devil will carry chair sit down for him front dey monitor d fire make he no reduce... grin

4 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by PAtoGCFR2034: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2021
We don't need a super cop in order to achieve an effective police force

Africa needs strong institutions not strong men
Barack Obama- 2009

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by arthurwillia(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Omo
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by ArewaNightmare: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Some disgruntled elements swooped in with full force thinking he's a DOTIAN grin grin grin

But oops the damm Bingo is from a forbidden kingdom #NORTH

6 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by EbenezerTriumph: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
booking space to spew nonsense as usual.
Na Igboho matter go kill you Las las

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
It was gathered that the deceased criminal once kidnapped his own father and collected a ransom of N4m before releasing him.

The suspect was known for his numerous ventures of kidnapping and armed robbery and has always being in the eyes of the law enforcement agency but met his waterloo when he encountered security operatives in the area.
Good riddance.
He chop sand las las.
Na so e go be for anyone planning to kidnap any of his parents for evil deeds.
They will kiss the ground straight to hell fire �

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Sonnobax15(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
angry
4 meters wey no go reach guyman wey be ritualist spend for Eko hotel for just one night shocked

Honestly, the only thing wey go fit ginger guyman to do this kind of thing na only woman lipsrsealed. Check out very well,na because say the mumu wor try impress him babe nai make am kidnap him popsman tongue

Animal undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Stupid son. Just N4m??
That's how low he values his father?

If it was me, I'd demand N400m. That's what a good son should do.
Na dem!
Orisirisi something.
Collectii abegii

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by hootee: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
End time son
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Nuelito: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
Egungun don finally enter express...He chose the wrong route
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Ruggedniggaone: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
As in wtf! a worthless and useless son deserve a worthless death rest in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking / SACS Cart Away Ladies' Undies & Hair From Their Room In Ondo (Photos, Video) / Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.