Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

SPARKLES OF LIFE - Build People For Better Tomorrow By. Engr. Oputu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SPARKLES OF LIFE - Build People For Better Tomorrow By. Engr. Oputu (110 Views)

I Will Do Giveaway Tomorrow By 9pm, See My New Cashout / Engr. Oputu Preaches Peace And Unity At Nigeria @ 61. / Deeper Life Build A World Class Health Facility For Public Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SPARKLES OF LIFE - Build People For Better Tomorrow By. Engr. Oputu by Beautifier85: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Build People For Better Tomorrow

Nothing makes life sweeter than making people happy, because the people you make help today, will become your soldiers in the battle of life tomorrow.

To invest in properties is very good but to invest in people's life is far better. When you make money, try also to make people great because your greatest trophies in life are the tears you wipe away from people's faces and not the things you acquire for your self.

Your greatest achievement in life should be raising achievers, people who will defend and stand by you and honour you when they realise how much value you added to them.

Don't let an ingrate stop you from making others great.

Engr. Peter Omaranyiwhe Oputu (KSM)*
An APC Chieftain,
From Delta State.

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Igboho’s Aides Bail / Newsbreak: You Cant Arrest Igboho, Court Orders AGF, DSS Stops Blocking Bank Acc / I Need A Financial Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.