Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerians Living In The Uk - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerians Living In The Uk (2739 Views)

What Is The Lowest Income A Person Living In Lagos Should Earn To Live Decently? / Blue-collar Job In The UK Or White-collar Job In Nigeria? / Graduates in the UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living In The Uk by lotteg(f): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2006
Hey,

i'd love to hear from anyone who is living in the UK right now, your experiences, the good times..the bad! trying to write an article about it infact.
Thank you in advance
Lotte
Re: Nigerians Living In The Uk by Z4M4eva(f): 12:01am On Feb 11, 2006
Sorry I don't really understand that...can you explain a bit more? thanx
Re: Nigerians Living In The Uk by kiwibabe(f): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2006
Good times - going out like this friday virgos, old kent road, its going to be off the hook,
Bad things- its like your doing the same old thing, its like you do something once, you've done it a 1000 times, you get me. Nothings really going on, you wake up, go to work, or study, you go home, you watch tv, eat, sleep, and then its time for another day, this countries wack, angry angry
Re: Nigerians Living In The Uk by tju38: 12:42am On Mar 25, 2006
Been living in the UK for 10 years. It isn't such a great pace. Take heed; the food causes depression after many years. Make sure you get some good soul food in your stomach regularly. And watch some Nigerian movies to help cope with the blues - check out http://www.naijamovies.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Discover My Talent? / / / GHANA Shea-butter Distributors Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.