Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Do You Think It's Easy To Be Rich Or Wealthy With Nobody's Help? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Think It's Easy To Be Rich Or Wealthy With Nobody's Help? (445 Views)

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think It's Easy To Be Rich Or Wealthy With Nobody's Help? by Slimzzy00: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Man... I've been in this journey to financial freedom and I can say it's not been easy for me. Nobody wants to show the way; they are not willing to mentor nor share the method they used in scaling poverty.
How did you make it on your own with nobody's help? Share your views maybe someone can learn and make the same move.
Re: Do You Think It's Easy To Be Rich Or Wealthy With Nobody's Help? by CArt(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Slimzzy00:
Man... I've been in this journey to financial freedom and I can say it's not been easy for me. Nobody wants to show the way; they are not willing to mentor nor share the method they used in scaling poverty.
How did you make it on your own with nobody's help? Share your views maybe someone can learn and make the same move.

It is impossible to make it on your own without support from somewhere.
Re: Do You Think It's Easy To Be Rich Or Wealthy With Nobody's Help? by ToastingAllowan: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Say your dua every morning and try to leave that nigeria instead of starting any business.
Leave nigeria to Kenya... Then apply for us visa
I would have suggested southafrica then move to us or Canada but not advisable at the moment
Re: Do You Think It's Easy To Be Rich Or Wealthy With Nobody's Help? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2021
They said to serve as a leader u ought to have served under someone else.

We look at successful people thriving seemingly effortlessly.

No! There was many years of toiling, sacrifice, building strategic network & alliances behind that.
Re: Do You Think It's Easy To Be Rich Or Wealthy With Nobody's Help? by Tokskob2008: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2021
It's not easy at all and damn near impossible sef especially in this present economy. The sad part is those who have made it one way or the other will never tell you how they did it. Forget those ones here saying all kind of sweet and deceiving words, all they are after is little cash from the already frustrated and broke peeps who are still looking for what to eat. I hate this country with all my heart.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easy To Be Rich Or Wealthy With Nobody's Help? by samsard(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Tokskob2008:
It's not easy at all and damn near impossible sef especially in this present economy. The sad part is those who have made it one way or the other will never tell you how they did it. Forget those ones here saying all kind of sweet and deceiving words, all they are after is little cash from the already frustrated and broke peeps who are still looking for what to eat. I hate this country with all my heart.
Even when people show others what they did, do you think everyone will succeed?
Someone has made $90k overtime from Fiverr, do you think everyone he or she mentors will have the drive to continue when things aren't going so smoothly?
It takes discipline to build a sustainable income and wealth consequently. I know firsthand that some people will never succeed at some things unless it is absolutely easy.
Someone can show you what they do and you still don't succeed

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easy To Be Rich Or Wealthy With Nobody's Help? by NOGRUDGES(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2021
For this country na who you know, or more of who know you.
Your network determines your value. If you know and associate with 10 wealthy people consider yourself automatically wealthy.
Life style is every thing.
Acquiring special kind of religious, social and academic skills can propel one, but only few succeed through this way. The reason is that poverty has been encrypted in the DNA over generational transfer of poverty.
But if you want to be rich, it is more easier, f**k morality think in terms of monetary gains in relationships, it means everything you do is right, as long as it brings in money.
But be ready to do the time if you do the crime.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Landed A 30K Job On Upwork Within 10 Minutes And How You Too Can Do Same / Fire Fighting Service Equipment / How To Distribute, Promote Music And Make Money On Digital Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.