Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? (7817 Views)

Can You Buy Crypto On paybis Using Your Nigerian Card / Can I Use Payoneer Card To Buy Crypto On Binance As A Nigerian / How To Buy Crypto And make Passive Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Primusinterpares(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Alot of people has been asking me about buying crypto from trust wallet as a Nigerian living in Nigeria with your debit card.
I have personally tried it but it's not working.
Anyone with useful tips on how to conviniently buy cryptos from trust wallet.
Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Ynix(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Alot of people has been asking me about buying crypto from trust wallet as a Nigerian living in Nigeria with your debit card.
Thanks
that is impossible
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Primusinterpares(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
How is it not possible? There should be a way.
Ynix:
that is impossible

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by sonofElElyon: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Primusinterpares:

No way
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Primusinterpares(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2021
sonofElElyon:

No way
Chia... What are the hindrances that stops one from buying coin from trust wallet
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by SUPERPACK: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Thanks
You can swap a coin on trustwallet but as for buying you have to use Moónpay to buy selected amount of coin, Moónpay is a third party crypto provider. But the best is to buy from Binance or Bundle.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Primusinterpares(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2021
How does bundle work + is their price better than rokk?
SUPERPACK:
You can swap a coin on trustwallet but as for buying you have to use Moónpay to buy selected amount of coin, Moónpay is a third party crypto provider. But the best is to buy from Binance or Bundle.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Primusinterpares(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
SUPERPACK:
moon pay has rejected my purchase serverally

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by SUPERPACK: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Primusinterpares:
How does bundle work + is their price better than rokk?
You deposit and withdraw cash via their cáshlînk. As for price difference I can't tell.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Primusinterpares(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
SUPERPACK:
You deposit and withdraw cash via their cáshlînk. As for price difference I can't tell.
ok... I will look at it and compare prices. Hope crypto purchased can be sent to other wallet addresses
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by SUPERPACK: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Primusinterpares:
ok... I will look at it and compare prices. Hope crypto purchased can be sent to other wallet addresses
Yes, nbut you have to also compare their withdrawal fees too. As for buying with card you can try Adv¢ash. They help you buy with your card.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Primusinterpares(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Yes, nbut you have to also compare their withdrawal fees too. As for buying with card you can try Adv¢ash. They help you buy with your card.
Thanks. I will explore that... I just need a platform with good rates
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Skinnylx: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Primusinterpares:
,I thought crypto buying in Nigeria was banned?is it possible to buy crypto with your debit card without CBN freezing your acct from trust wallet in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Primusinterpares(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Skinnylx:
,I thought crypto buying in Nigeria was banned?is it possible to buy crypto with your debit card without CBN freezing your acct from trust wallet in nigeria?
Impossible
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Titusolufemi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Thanks

Stop wasting ur time with trust wallet.i don't know what people see in it.

U can buy,sell, send and receive crypto currency on this,just register with my link so I can earn little too
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @holuwaquality as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/uxdo
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Titusolufemi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
U can buy,sell, send and receive crypto currency on this,just register with my link so I can earn little too

Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @holuwaquality as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/uxdo
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Krch: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Get usdt and save yourself from stress

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Samken2: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Can I buy zuga coin on samzuga wallet from my Nigeria bank account
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Ynix(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Thanks
I have found a way out chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Nozino: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ynix:

I have found a way out chat me up on 08089456258

Please post it here.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by datapanel(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by oddiyke: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Primusinterpares:
Thanks

I have been trying this option with my zenith card but is not working but somebody told me to use access bank xclusive card but I don't have account with them
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
It's working now, I just bought 600k worth of ethereum yesterday on the platform, but I prefer using binance or luno sha
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Maverick57: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:
It's working now, I just bought 600k worth of ethereum yesterday on the platform, but I prefer using binance or luno sha

Pls which card did you use?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Maverick57:

Pls which card did you use?
Verve card
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? by rolinox(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Simplistically, there are two forms of working with exchanges: for beginners — through the exchange form, where users choose which currency they want to change to, and for advanced ones — through the order terminal, where you can select the transaction price and set the conditions for its execution. If users want to get the most favorable prices for buying and selling coins, as well as be able to implement trading strategies, it is recommended to master the second method. You can search for detailed information at https://bitcoin-how.com and to study financial strategies for investing in bitcoins. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Ever Invested on Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help / 38 Room Hotel Architectural Design / Advice On The Business Dat I Can Do Wit #100,000 Naira Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.