Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Fastra Hotel Management System ERP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Fastra Hotel Management System ERP (342 Views)

Hotel Management System / Smart Hotel(hotel Management System) / Tesseract Hotel Management System For Windows PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastra Hotel Management System ERP by Ladymira: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
The nature of my job requires I move in and out of Lagos, Nigeria frequently.

This means I have been opportune to visit some hotels in time past, and I observed that aside from digital cameras, automatic doors and beautiful interior decorations, most of their business operations were manual.

Last week, I had a physical and an online demo with two hotels. One of the hotels is situated in Lagos and the other hotel is Ife in Osun state, Nigeria.

I observed they both have common problems and processes they wanted a software that could address the below:

1. Human Resources Management because of the large number of casual and permanent workers.

2. Inventory management since they usually move their stock from their central store to other locations and department.

3. Offline deployment # of the hotel management because of poor internet coverage and cost of internet providers.

4. Point of sales management system for their bar, club and kitchen which includes (VIP and regular price list).

5. Accounting and management report for proper decision making.

After a lengthy discussion the CEO's they were glad that Fastra ERP showed how to merge all their processes.

Kindly visit our website for more information https://bigfixtech.com/.
#software #hospitalityindustry #hotelmanagement

(1) (Reply)

Learn Python, C#, Data Science, Advanced Excel In Ajah, Lagos / Facebook Account Needed / Match Your Skills To A Full-time Dev Job In The Nordics Through A Smart-test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.