Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children (515 Views)

Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children by Voice22: 2:16am On Aug 03, 2021
Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria
METROAdamawa: How we turn into cat, lizard, eat human flesh – Three children confessPublished on August 2, 2021 By Jim Ochetenwu

Three children in Adamawa State have confessed to turning into cats and lizards and eating human flesh.

The minors, all members of a family from Song town in Song Local Government Area of northern Adamawa, who were accused of witchcraft after their acts were uncovered, confessed to a court in the state capital, Yola, that when diabolically transformed into cat or lizard, they feed on human flesh every three days.

The three kid ‘witches’, aged between seven and twelve, further confessed before Chief Magistrate’s Court 4 in Yola to have bewitched and afflicted a friend of their father, identified simply as Umar, with a strange disease.

The three kids and a woman were brought to court by a community leader, Garkuwan Sarkin Mayun Adamawa, for allegedly bewitching Umar.

In their confessional statements, the children said that initially, they had used demonic powers to bind their father’s friend with rope and iron as directed by the woman.

The court, presided over by Magistrate Adamu Abdulrazak, ordered the children and the woman, identified simply as Handama, to restore Umar’s health.

The oldest of the kids alleged that he was initiated into witchcraft by Handama, and that the woman has six children “and all of them are witches.”

He said the woman initiated him at night while they were neighbours in the same compound, adding that they normally go out for a meeting after every three days, that he turns into a lizard before going out for meeting, where he eats roasted human flesh.

He said he wished to be delivered from witchcraft.

His seven-year-old brother who also spoke said Handama opened his eyes to witchcraft, and he has been a witch for a year.

He said although he has never killed anybody, he has been participating in clandestine night meetings and that operating in the body of a white cat, he eats human flesh at such meetings.

The girl among the three said she has been a witch for three years, and that she operates in the form of a white cow and often inflicts headaches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHKBTLu_Ozo

Re: How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children by Authoreety: 2:45am On Aug 03, 2021
I thought courts don't handle witchcraft cases
Re: How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children by Karlovych: 3:15am On Aug 03, 2021
embarassed embarassed Pastor Righteousness, you've been called upon to go to Adamawa and take care of the situation, this is not a court case rather it is a spiritual case against the powers of darkness.
This is the time for you to jump into action.
Re: How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:30am On Aug 03, 2021
The children need deliverance. Even after deliverance they should be properly monitored to be sure the link had been broken. I am just wondering what was done make them confess freely.
Re: How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:53am On Aug 03, 2021
Witchcraft and human sacrifices are like 5 and 6 in football.

They go hand in hand, so no surprises that the witches confessed to eating human flesh.

Regardless though, I expect some to still be ignorantly denying and doubting the existence of such things. Although I'm also aware that some witches and occultists also join to rubbish them to keep their potential victims ignorant of them.

Anyone who encourages or supports witchcraft or witches in any guise also supports human sacrifices.

I am passion against human sacrifices, and I am determined to see it completely abolished in this nation, because i don't think I can tolerate having such abominable activities taking place in the same land I dwell.

And God has started purging this land of such abominable practices which has brought this nation so much reproach and troubles.

So if you're one of those involved in such, you only have two options. It's either you repent or get ready to be apprehended and exposed soon, because the time is up for such abominable practices in the land.

This land must be healed!

God bless.
Re: How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Brainless people don't show again undecided
Re: How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children by Lastpharoah33: 4:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Una no go use am fight insurgents, na to dey press innocent people dem.
Re: How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children by LordReed(m): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2021
SMH
Re: How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children by Adamgeneral12: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Authoreety:
I thought courts don't handle witchcraft cases
No be for north o,they can arrest jinn,wizard or witches and sue them to court.
The one wey do me one kind na the one wey them go arrest one jinn and his wife with their pikin,all of them are living in one woman body.
Na one of the Muslim cleric arrested them and dey come sue them to court because them say those jinn claim say them be Muslim too.
Dey put am on radio Kaduna for that time.
Na that time I know say aboki get chin chin for head.

1 Like

Re: How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children by A001: 4:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Lols. How can so many adults believe this kind of fairy tales?

A country where such superstition about some imaginary powers of witches and wizards prevails can't develop.

Such a pity! Nigerians need to read the history of Europe before and after the Renaissance that started in the 14th century and ended around the 17th century.

In pre-renaissance Europe, the majority of the populace believed in superstitions like demons causing disease, witches and wizards and the likes.

Then religious authorities killed many innocent people, who were falsely accused of witchcraft. The continent remained in dark ages, and quality of life was extremely poor.

Many years later when some people on the continent evolved mentally, they realized almost all things deemed to be spiritual, seen as the handiwork of witches and wizards have natural causes.

Many of such thinkers in Ancient Greece, Rome, and other parts of Europe were first killed for these radical ideas by religionists, on the pretext that they were possessed people, witches and wizards.

Later on, religious authority waned allowing many thinkers — philosophers/scientists, freethinkers, atheists, humanists — to practice their craft/philosophy.

That was the beginning of the Age of Scientific Enlightenment, which is even less than 600 years, and yet Europe, and the planet generally, has experienced lots of radical development.

All the technologies we're enjoying today would have been invented long in the past, and this planet would have developed much faster than this if not for the prevalence of superstition of religious people in the dark ages.

In the 14th–17th century when many in Europe went through mental evolution and abandoned religion, most people in Africa didn't, preferring to remain neck-deep in ancient and archaic philosophies of the gods.

It wasn't surprising that the lands with more mentally evolved people would colonize those with less thinkers.

Today, Europe is many years ahead of Africa in all spheres of life, but Africa continues to kill its thinkers due to religion, an act that keeps drawing the planet backward, with Africa contributing almost nothing to world development.

The way forward is to abandon religious beliefs and approach life's problems physically (practically) and psychologically, not spiritually.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As In The Days Of Noah, So Will The Coming Of JESUS Be. / [article]: Family - Bukola Bekes / The Word For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.