Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. (1211 Views)

Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Daily:Starting With N1500 Free Download / How To Get A Laptop Starting With Only =n=2,500 / How To Make N100k Monthly Starting Level Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. by moneysense: 12:05pm On May 16, 2011
The idea i want to share with you today can make you more than
45k monthly and its not a completely something new.

Its call sport trading, i know lot of people have heard it before but there
is a new twist and trick i use to make steady income of 45k to 60k monthly.
Follow these principle and get back to me if you need more guidance.

Bet on a team not to lose.

A great type of bet is where your team doesn't even have to win for you to
make money. It's called Double Chance, because you back two outcomes:
a win and a draw. If you can identify a situation where one team is unlikely
to lose, this kind of bet might be attractive to you. But keep in mind the odds
will be lower than simply backing a team to win.

There are a several situations where this can be a useful bet, but one of the
most common is when one team is playing for a draw. Try and pinpoint a game
where one team's aim is simply not to lose. A club employing such a negative
strategy will very rarely win. Even if they succeed in drawing the match, your
Double Chance bet against them is a winner.
Re: How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. by favouredwr(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2011
Hello,
Please i want a better explanation on this. Let me behave like i do not understand what you are talking about at all. So, what are the steps to follow.

ABBY.
Re: How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. by Kpotor: 8:38am On May 19, 2011
Hi there, pls i dont have any idea of the sport game making money thing, pls try and put me through, ai am really interested, get back to be asap pls my email addy is benphobee@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. by Guarantor(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2011
Sir,
I'm interested, but have no idea of how to trade soccer.
Can u help? How can i reach u?
My mail is "a_4labi@yahoo.com
Many Thanks
Re: How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. by ufumes(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2011
There are more work for marketers than every other works. Even without having a dime, you can make lots of money marketing for people that have the products or offers the service, payments are usually on commission bases. You only need to approach any producer or service based company and discuss the marketing service you are willing to offer them
Re: How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. by barryk: 6:23pm On May 22, 2011
@OP, that is not a bad idea but what happen when the other team win? u lost all that you got. the best way is to bet on all the outcome, sit back and get your money. its called surebet. arbs occur all the time. the only issue is our card is not accepted by most bookmaker. i still dont know how to find a way around that. any idea
Re: How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. by konath9(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2011
Hi pls can i get more details on this business? my email:konath9@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. by AKMoney1(m): 2:45am On May 26, 2011
barryk:

@OP, that is not a bad idea but what happen when the other team win? u lost all that you got. the best way is to bet on all the outcome, sit back and get your money. its called surebet. arbs occur all the time. the only issue is our card is not accepted by most bookmaker. i still dont know how to find a way around that. any idea

Add me on yahoo IM and let's chat,i can show you how to deposit with our card. Add me to bestintown001@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. by koksybrwn(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2011
it gladens my heard to see guyz trying to exchange ideas, go below to still learn more. Kodus
Re: How To Make 45k Monthly Starting With Just N2,500. by moneysense: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
Sorry guys for taking so long to reply your inquiries.
Please if you want me give you details, add me as a friend
on facebook. ID: Dele Ganiyu.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Bridal promo / EXPIRED DOMAIN GOLDMINE (discover How To Make Money On Expired Domain Names) / Smilez Events Yuletide Wedding Promo @750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.