Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Don't Wait Till Your Music Talent Is Gone - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don't Wait Till Your Music Talent Is Gone (191 Views)

Kizz Daniel: RTID (Rich Till I Die) - (Official Video) / Getting Sponsorship For Your Music Talent / Freshgbedu Music Talent Hunt Registration Is Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wait Till Your Music Talent Is Gone by Exxpert(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2021
hello songster,
we're cool-niche digital marketer team. Having top 300,000 playlist curator with great amount of followers. I will like you to read to the end.
Our aim is to get you viral, just with three steps;
1. promotion
2. Playlist submission
3. Playlist and placement

1. Promotion; most artist think we're just posting their song here on Facebook and other social media platform but note we don't just do that will help you with list Marketing i.e. Sending mails to millions of people, also using harshtag marketing, get you backlinks on blogs and forums.

2. Playlist Curator; as said earlier we have about 300000 playlist curator we can submit your music to, here we will make sure you appear on them.

3. Playlist and placement; this is just getting your music to top on our playlist. With this you can get more stream followers and popularity

i will like to have your feedback on this, let me know if you really need this service for your exposure ?

If yes contact me now; https://www.facebook.com/john.snart.3

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Boyyblink - Everyday (Official Video) / WATCH: Boyyblink - Oh Girl / All Upcoming Music Artist/comedian Need This! 50% Discount Ongoing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.