Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today (13005 Views)

Defamation: Maxwell Opara Files N10 Billion Suit Against Twitter, DSS / NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron / NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by adenigga(m): 5:07am On Aug 04, 2021
The Oyo State High Court sitting in Ibadan has fixed August 4 for the suit filed by Yoruba Nation activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, aka Sunday Igboho, for an injunction to stop his arrest.

Igboho had through his counsel, Chief Yomi Aliyyu ( SAN), filed an application before the court asking for N5bn damages for the destruction of his cars and residence in Ibadan during the July 1 raid on his residence by the Department of State Services.

He also asked the court to stop the Attorney General of the Federation, DSS and other security agencies from arresting him or infringing on his fundamental human rights.

Igboho’s counsel told our correspondent in a chat that the application would be moved before the court on August 4.

He said, “On August 4, at the High Court 7 of Oyo State, we will moved for an order of interim injunction pending the hearing of the main suit for an order restraining the AGFand DSS from further breach of the applicant’s fundamental human rights.

Igboho had prayed for, “An order of injunction restraining the respondents, their agents, privies and associates in other security forces and/or anybody acting on their behalf and/or instructions from arresting, detaining, molesting, harassing and/or in any way interfering with his to personal liberty, freedom of movement of Chief Sunday Adeyemo Sunday Igboho, enjoyment of his property without fear of invasion of his home by the respondents and their agents,” among others.
https://punchng.com/court-hears-igbohos-n5bn-suit-against-malami-dss-today/?amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by adecz: 5:17am On Aug 04, 2021
undecided undecided

Victory belongs to the defender
of the Yoruba nation, betrayed by
the Jagaba of Fulani.. ✔️☑️✔️

My August FTC is dedicated to the
brave Nigerians who have stood up
to protect their people & ancestral lands
from the invaders from Futa-Djalon .

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Woro si woro
I have an endless list of past presidents who are either in prison or psychiatric hospital..

Name Countries Date of birth[1] Official positions Later imprisonment Date of death[1]

Abdumalik Abdullajanov  Tajikistan 1949-01-01 Prime Minister (1992-1993) 2013 Living

Aisin-Gioro Puyi  Manchukuo 1906-02-07 Emperor (1934–1945), Chief Executive (1932–1934) 1945 to 1959 (prisoner of war) (Extradite to People's Republic of China) 1967-10-17

Alphonse Massamba-Débat  Congo 1921-2-11 President of Republic of the Congo (1963-1968) 1977 25-3-1977 (Executed)

Arnoldo Alemán  Nicaragua 1946-01-23 President (1997–2002) 2002 to present Living

Ali Osman Taha  Sudan 1944-01-01 Vice President (2011-2013, 1998-2005) 2019 to present Living

Amado Boudou  Argentina 1962-11-19 Vice President (2011-2015) 2014 to present Living

Miguel Angel Rodriguez  Costa Rica 1940-01-09 President (1998-2002), Prime Minister (1966-1970)

Incase people begin to behave as if they are untouchable..
I know ighoho is no Saint too but you can't go into people's house in a democratic dispensation and kill, maim and destroy..
Karma dey, and it will surely go around.. (na everybody go collect one way or the other either good or bad...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Very clear Sunday Igboho is an illiterate. Those lawyers will milk him very well. Shaking my head. How the heck does he think this case will stop a govt which is rogue, deaf and dumb in obeying court orders?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by seyiskye2002(m): 5:21am On Aug 04, 2021
cool
Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by Ajibam: 5:22am On Aug 04, 2021
His lawyers are not aware that DSS and co are above the Law?

6 Likes

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by chukwuibuipob: 5:22am On Aug 04, 2021
sad
Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by adenigga(m): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2021
Ajibam:
His lawyers are not aware that DSS and co are above the Law?

Yeeee........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by Hoyematic: 5:25am On Aug 04, 2021
adenigga:

https://punchng.com/court-hears-igbohos-n5bn-suit-against-malami-dss-today/?amp

#5billion. I doubt if Oloye and his SAN is ready for a serious suit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by gabazin080(m): 5:26am On Aug 04, 2021
let's enjoy this season film
Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by Allheart: 5:27am On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by adenigga(m): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Very clear Sunday Igboho is an illiterate. Those lawyers will milk him very well. Shaking my head. How the heck does he think this case will stop a govt which is rogue, deaf and dumb in obeying court orders?

Let him go and ask Baba Suwe whether NDLEA has paid him.

Person, I feel you jare.....

1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by funshint(m): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2021
Hope they also joined the government in the suit? And not just for damages to cars and properties but also threat to life.

2 Likes

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by Ceenachi: 5:27am On Aug 04, 2021
Sunday Igboho
You God no go shame you

Yoruba people get your back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by Wickedfact: 5:34am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
PeaceJoyLove:
[/s]

Stop reasoning like a tadpole. What do you want Igboho to do? To pick up arms and destroy SW in the name of fighting the FG?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by Wickedfact: 5:37am On Aug 04, 2021
adenigga:

Let him go and ask Baba Suwe whether NDLEA has paid him.

Person, I feel you jare.....

The NDLEA paid Baba Suwe. Ask those who know about it.
Some of you just type anyhow.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by adenigga(m): 5:38am On Aug 04, 2021
Wickedfact:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by Wickedfact: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2021
adenigga:

I like how you uploaded a picture of your conversation with your father. At least, we can all trace the source of your idiocy.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by adenigga(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2021
Wickedfact:

I like how you uploaded a picture of your conversation with your father. At least, we can all trace the source of your idiocy.

Please........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by punisha: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2021
sad
Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by Wickedfact: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2021
adenigga:

Please........

Keep crying, ugly dwarf.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by endsarrrs(f): 5:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Wickedfact:

That is Baba Suwe child you are replying to sad

2 Likes

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by Sonnobax15(m): 5:47am On Aug 04, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by adenigga(m): 5:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Wickedfact:

Keep crying, ugly dwarf.

Bro.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by prinsam30: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2021
hmm igboho case is just like a leaf taken from DMX lyrical slants.....

You thinkin' life, I'm thinkin more like, "What's up tonight?"
Come on, ma, you know I got a wife
And even though that pussy tight, I'm not gon' jeopardize my life (Aight?)
So what is it you want from a nigga? (What?)
I gave you, you gave me (Bitch) I blazed you, you blazed me (Come on)
Nothin' more, nothin' less
But you at my door willing to confess that it's the best you ever tested (Aight)
Better than all the rest, I'm like, "Aight, girlfriend, hold up
I gave you what you gave me, boo, a nut"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by BLAISECAMPAORE: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Wickedfact:

[s]I like how you uploaded a picture of your conversation with your father. At least, we can all trace the source of your idiocy. [/s]

Wickedfact:

[s]The NDLEA paid Baba Suwe. Ask those who know about it.
Some of you just type anyhow.[/s]

Wickedfact:
[s][/s]

[s]Stop reasoning like a tadpole. What do you want Igboho to do? To pick up arms and destroy SW in the name of fighting the FG? [/s]

Wickedfact:

Keep crying, ugly dwarf.

Always talking nonsense 24/7.

So you didn't know Buratai was there when you were beating chest and claiming family relations? Lol.

We thought Benin people will embrace and defend Igbohoe but it was shocking that they chained the coward and his fake juju to the ground. Kilode? grin

Spare us your Agege bread and raw shit munching logic abeg

2 Likes

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01am On Aug 04, 2021
A drowning man sticks to a straw.

BLAISECAMPAORE:

Igbohoe is just a fake cowardly criminal with fake charms egged on by politically frustrated bigots in the SW.
Gbamsolutely!
U don finish d matter.
End of Thread!!!

BLAISECAMPAORE:

Hit them with the truth MANNA cool

Igbohoe never knew Buratai was waiting for him when he went to forge fake passport and run marathon to Benin like the fake coward he is grin

He thought he was running to meet his "cousins" grin grin

PMB is always 2 steps ahead of fake, violent secessionists cool

Hahahahaha grin cheesy wink
No be small marathon o.
Japa tinssss.

By the way,
The below is for the children of hate, frustrations and perdition.......
If You are a fake Yoruba here following all sane members posts on NL 24/7,
and you rejoice when we all blast Nnamdi Cownu the murderer and fool alongside his IPOB terrorist group,
but you attack us when we blast Sunday Igboho and his PDP sponsored Oduduwa group.

We just want to tell you that you are MAD.
No cap!

BigYash:
A patriot with brain should be more concerned about his drowning country,and not someone who is fighting to save his region from a sinking nation. A patriot shouldn't be creating several monicas on nairaland to deceive himself. Finally a true patriot won't support evil doers ,sinking his country.
May devil punish anyone not supporting their country in this Forum.
May devil and Amadioha kill each and everyone on this forum supporting evil doers and sponsors of violence and anyone involved in the murders of innocent citizens of this country,
We hope you can say a BIG AMEN to this if you are not a hypocrite!!
Dem MANNA say no more!!
We Rise.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by BLAISECAMPAORE: 6:06am On Aug 04, 2021
post=104406628:

Igbohoe is just a fake cowardly criminal with fake charms egged on by politically frustrated bigots in the SW.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by BLAISECAMPAORE: 6:06am On Aug 04, 2021
post=104406628:

Gbamsolutely!
U don finish d matter.
[color=#990000][/color]

Hit them with the truth MANNA cool

Igbohoe never knew Buratai was waiting for him when he went to forge fake passport and run marathon to Benin like the fake coward he is grin

He thought he was running to meet his "cousins" grin grin

PMB is always 2 steps ahead of fake, violent secessionists cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today by gentlestdude(m): 6:08am On Aug 04, 2021
idiot said a drowning man sticks to a straw, no worry e go soon reach your turn. your own go worse because you no get money to sue buhari when e happen. your family and people go abandoned you for supporting evil.

disgusting idiot, most disgusting thing on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNICAL Bursar, Protocol Officer In DSS Custody Over Plan To Kidnap VC Wife / Just In: Two Shameless Ladies Fight Dirty, Nak*d In Public (watch Video 18+) / Security Guard, 3 Others Sentenced To Death For Armed Robbery, Murder In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.