Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Do You Know What Legal Search Verification Is? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know What Legal Search Verification Is? (141 Views)

USA And UK Number For Fiverr Verification Is Fully Available, It Works 100% / What Legal Business Can One Engage In That's Profitable? / Paypal Vcc For Verification Is Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What Legal Search Verification Is? by ibinaboonline: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2021
Good morning nairalanders.
So, I opened a corporate domiciliary account recently with a certain Nigerian bank. While in the process of opening the account, they requested an opening balance and I gave them 10k. Yesterday, I received a strange debit alert of 8,199 leaving me with only about 1k. This is a fresh bank account of about two weeks old. I don't even have an ATM card on it and I've never used it. The only thing I've done with the account number is link it to my Flutterwave account to receive funds. Even the funds flowing from Flutterwave is not showing up on the account. I asked a 'friend" that works at the bank and he told me the 8k debit alert was for Legal Search Verification. Is this real? Ever heard of this before? Please share your knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Dump Trucks For Hire / How Profitable Is Laundry Business In Nigeria? / Fumigation (pest) Control Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.