Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau (26078 Views)

2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by nairalandankrah: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Violent Protest Rocks Plateau Community On Tuesday Night, with Many Vehicles Burnt and several persons feared killed in the Akpata area of the state.

A violent protest on Tuesday night rocked Gada-Biu in the Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State as some residents held demonstrations to show their displeasure at the sorry state of insecurity in the area.

The protest started in the evening and gradually degenerated with the protesters burning vehicles, an eyewitness told SaharaReporters.

The source added that upon the deployment of security, the violence degenerated further and gunshots could be heard.

However, it was not clear if anyone was injured at the time of filing this report.

"It started this (Tuesday) evening and the presence of security operatives worsened the situation as they started shooting. But we can't say yet if anyone was injured. By tomorrow morning, more details would have emerged.

"Such protests are not new in Gada-Biu as residents of the area have since grown tired of the killings in their area," the source said.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/violent-protest-rocks-plateau-community-tuesday-night-many-vehicles-burnt

6 Likes

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
However, it was not clear if anyone was injured at the time of filing this report.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by bewla(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Llight101(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Na wao....
Nigeria is something else, what a country!

15 Likes

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by EXLOVER(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
The insecurity in the country is too much,
we have a lot of police officer harassing the public but can't protect the public, just yesterday an army officer stabbed a bloody civilian, i don't think in a civilize country soldiers do have much business with the public.

If Nigéria security can locate Niger Delta militants and destroy their camp inside the creek, why can't they apply same energy to this fvcking bandits and boko Haram that are in the land?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by arejibadz(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Omo
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by richidinho(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
I was chillin with my Legend beer when i saw people running, shops closed immediately, i had to run away too grin angry

I heard soldiers were bringing people down from the vehicle and flock them seriously

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Rexnegro(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Overnight protest ? Wow na new style of protest be this o

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by sigiyaya112: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
ESN don reach Plateau

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
This Country is gone. Balkanize this useless entity now before she turns to Somalia.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Opexzy: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2021
We have started this morning again, bad news everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Vikynas: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Not news
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Rexnegro(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2021
People are fed up in this country ehn that's just the truth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by yanabasee1(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Everywhere for this country just the burn down....

No joy.....

What's really making the North feel very entitled with the way they're running the country and not minding how others are getting wrongly affected.....

2 Likes

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by tony0806: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Instead of Civic education, can "self defense mechanisms" be included in our school curriculum? It'll be beneficial to everyone!

Just thinking

7 Likes

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by seunlayi(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2021
While fg is chasing shadows up and down

1 Like

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Algold: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2021
God have mercy on Nigeria... North, South East and West receive peace

4 Likes

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by AuntRose(f): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Please fellow Jos residents should stay safe, since Simon Lalong has decided to wine and dine with his Fulani masters then I think his government will not see peace. How can herdsmen operate in Jebbu Miango for hours without the intervention of security personnels? Isn't it wonderful?? Jos has always been a very sensitive place between Christians and Muslims, the Fulanis are putting other non-fulani muslims in danger.

Well, Irigwe boys are on rampage here in Rukuba Road, Gada biu and Jenta Adamu. I just hope this doesn't degenerate into a wilder religious crisis. #WeJosWantPeace

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by witworth(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Calamity

1 Like

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Clintonchiedzie(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Pictures please
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by money121(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by Sonnobax15(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2021
angry
NPF matter dey make me dey purge lipsrsealed

I don tire to dey comment for any thread wey concern dem..

So tay Nigerian police don become endangered species onto so many atrocities wey dem don commit...But like seriously, I'm not in support of all these havocs being carried out on them....
Because las las,na we wey be the common men go suffer am when the lawlessness go become something else.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by ignis: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2021
This country na wa oooo

3 Likes

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by femmoy(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2021
The country has failed too many people especially youths, no thanks to the minority president's tribesmen. It's a matter of time before you all fall victims of your evil deed.
Coward cows.

2 Likes

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by ChiefSosa(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2021
North Local Government Area of Plateau State as some residents held demonstrations to show their displeasure at the sorry state of insecurity in the area.
"Such protests are not new in Gada-Biu as residents of the area have since grown tired of the killings in their area,"
Sai baba till 2055

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by TheEnygma(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2021
You see how the same security officials that couldn't protect the people were quickly summoned out to destroy the protest.....
Another ENDSARS loading...

I can already see that FELIX TERUNGWA DAV has already booked space.... He will soon start vomiting rubbish as usual.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau by obembet(f): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Dear I think it's time to jail Kanu, ipob, and Igboho for this wickedness. Since our daddy always look for someone to blame for his failure grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies / IGP Adamu To General Garba Wahab: I’m In Firm Control Of Nigeria Police Force / Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.