Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government (26006 Views)

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan / Obafemi Olopade: My Calabar Condom, Syringe Factories Were Killed By Government / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by jojokings: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
rexazu:
If you are in Abuja, and you need a loan to support your business, contact me. Thank you.

Please am in Abuja I need a loan

1 Like

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by perezeghi: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
FLYFIRE:
YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THE APC GOVT grin grin grin

Nobody scammed them because they did not pay to Nirsal. All those who paid such went through various co-operatives and there was an agreement on percentage sharing.
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by KaptainAfrika: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by nizzyong(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Do we still have hope in this country? I was thinking of applying for this loan immediately after my UG to set up an Automobile Service company.
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Danjikanbauchi: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
jmoore:
Tens of thousands of loan applicants in Nigeria received bad news as they were sent sms that their loan application has been declined by government.

The applicants paid 10,000 naira for training and 5,000 for business plan. Only to receive the sad news after a year.

The loan is for AGSMEIS under Nirsal Microfinance Bank

The SMS reads "Dear Applicant, Kindly note that your loan application has been declined because your request does not meet our current Risk Acceptance Criteria. Thank you"

No official explanation for risk acceptance criteria has been made by NIRSAL on their social media pages.
Buhari has always been a fraud. We know him before time he is a common criminal.
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Danjikanbauchi: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
perezeghi:

Nobody scammed them because they did not pay to Nirsal. All those who paid such went through various co-operatives and there was an agreement on percentage sharing.
and the criminal APC government and Buhari are very much aware of the cooperatives .

Buhari is a common criminal.
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Yankee101: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
And they're pumping northern nigeria with loans, loans forgiveness, then they'll add more loans for them without a second application
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by willybaby(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:

is there a refund clause in the terms and agreement or why should the poor and hapless applicants be compelled to part with such huge amount in this trying times for a loan with already predetermined beneficiaries ?
nobody was compelled oga, business plan, what stops you from doing it yourself, 10k paid for training ain't a waste even if you didn't get the loan, anybody who was truly trained would know the value of money and other financial wisdoms, the training was intended to help you use the loan more judiciously so paying back won't be hard..
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
This APC govt is acting as if they don't ever want to rule this country again. They don't care if the masses hate them or not. I believe if the APC have a chance, they'll sell this country, buy a spot in the space and fly with Jeff Bezoz. I don't wish the future generations of this country this kind of administration again.
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Codeye(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nothing short of scam!
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by LastProphet: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:

It wasn’t a scam.. They recently paid those who applied for the SME and Household loans.

I was a beneficiary wink

Get your facts right, the AGSMEIS scheme was the earlier scheme that was started by CBN and later passed to NIRSAL as it was discovered that CBN directors were giving their children and girlfriends and wives. And at NIRSAL it even suffered same fate, 3 of my staff trained for it in 2020 before the lockdown and nothing happened despite their impressive business plan submitted. The scheme you benefitted is not agsmeis. The MD of NIRSAL has been busy buying mansions and sweet cars all over the world but Mummmu Buhari is just like Goodluck no iota of brain on how to track their appointees. Mummmmu country no wonder cows are our priority

3 Likes

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by adecz: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
⏩The text are for those that
didn't qualify..

⏩Many are called, but few are
chosen.

⏩Na so life be.
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by clothingonline(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
I know lot of people around me who received money during pandemic from this bank applying online

1 Like

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Swinger60(f): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:

is there a refund clause in the terms and agreement or why should the poor and hapless applicants be compelled to part with such huge amount in this trying times for a loan with already predetermined beneficiaries ?
I think the agents contracted to disburse the loans was using the avenue to extort people.

My friend talked and talked how her pastor will facilitate the loan if I pay 10k, I refuse ooo. told her pastor should facilitate the loan first, when the money enters, he can then take his 10k.

yeye Nigerians always extorting their fellow Nigerians at any given opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by joefelin2345: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
willybaby:
nobody was compelled oga, business plan, what stops you from doing it yourself, 10k paid for training ain't a waste even if you didn't get the loan, anybody who was truly trained would know the value of money and other financial wisdoms, the training was intended to help you use the loan more judiciously so paying back won't be hard..
Oga what is the benefit of the do call training when there is no money to implement the real project? Training my foot. Anyway, all is not lost. Invest in landed property & reach the super benefits very shortly. I represent PWAN- a reputable real estate conglomerate. Contact me thru WhatsApp 09023357333 or joefelin@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by zsamorano(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
rexazu:
If you are in Abuja, and you need a loan to support your business, contact me. Thank you.
what about those in abk
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by EmekaBlue(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dem don chop una 15k...use part of d profit give people they feel will repay with another profit gain on the scheme
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by santakris(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
jmoore:
Tens of thousands of loan applicants in Nigeria received bad news as they were sent sms that their loan application has been declined by government.

The applicants paid 10,000 naira for training and 5,000 for business plan. Only to receive the sad news after a year.

The SMS reads "Dear Applicant, Kindly note that your loan application has been declined because your request does not meet our current Risk Acceptance Criteria. Thank you"

No official explanation for risk acceptance criteria has been made by NIRSAL on their social media pages.

You have been simply hushpuppied. Good luck next time.
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by ManirBK: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:

It wasn’t a scam.. They recently paid those who applied for the SME and Household loans.

I was a beneficiary wink
pls yours is it for covid19 loan or nirsat youth?
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by m140(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Yeah I also received the sms yesterday. I wanted to use the money to grow my business bigger and better because am not the 'looking for government job' type of person. I believe self-employed and development is better than working for someone.

Well all is good, for those of us that got rejected, I say we mouveeee
wink
You are closer than you think... its shows your passion to succeed if you dont blame or find fault... you are closer than you think my brother...I respect your ideology... walai!!! We need many like you ooo

2 Likes

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by m140(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:

I was a beneficiary wink
You dey mind am... people no just dey reason well ....
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Echo50(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Will those given 500k pay back the loan?
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by m140(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
willybaby:
People are just so stupid... I saw it when it all started... reason I didn't pay or go for the training was I knew they cant pay many and again no time and again I dont want to go into agriculture....
Since they were trained its enough but a plus if granted the loan... still those granted many wont pay back at the stipulated time sef ...

1 Like

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Guyman02: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
chloride6:
Meanwhile, those who are from the right section of the country have been paid by the same NIRSAL.

grin
Somebody I know from Niger Republic has been paid, no wonder Buhari said they are his cousins

1 Like

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Chirowman(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sorry to those who lost 15k , it's never been easy getting loan over here . It's not easy been a self funded SME
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by AmeLonRo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Don't give up!
Never give up!
I am surprised that everyone who applied for the NIRSAL loan expects that everyone will get it!!
A loan is given on the basis of ability and capability to repay.
A loan is given on the basis of the need for it.
I have obtained some loans and I have also been denied some.
Life goes on.
Get to the manager and ask what happened.
I believe you were interviewed.
You would have known from that interview if you would be given or not.
Many categories of the CBN NIRSAL loan exist.
Key n to another loan category.
Try again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-b2lsroDV8
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Mitsurugi(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
I also applied for this loan since March 2020, got interviewed, got an okay call...... been waiting only to get this yesterday. The worst part is that I know a guy that just got a loan from this same NIRSAL recently and he never went through the process.

Well thank God I went ahead without them. I've been doing business. I just needed to acquire equipment to lower cost of production angry

1 Like

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Guys, Pls note that if you NIRSAL loan application did not endorsed by NASS member of 9th Assembly.
Your application will be rejected. This loan people that collected the loan has finished spending it.

1 Like

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by ojgallant: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2021

I was a beneficiary wink
[/quote]

There is different between Agmeise and covid-19...you are talking about covid-19 some and household
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by aylipple: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
There's no cause for alarm; I believe you received this particular message between Tuesday & Today? Keep calm & hope for the best.
jmoore:

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Skillsnigeria: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by aylipple: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Are you in the Agri-business? If you're, are you a registered member of a government-recognized commodity association related to your line of Agri-business? What most don't know is that some of the recent recipients of these funds are members of government-recognized commodity associations and the loans were disbursed with help of their associations. In the next few days or weeks, more funds would be disbursed by NIRSAL to more members of associations whose leaderships are doing everything in their power to ensure their members benefit.

Mitsurugi:
I also applied for this loan since March 2020, got interviewed, got an okay call...... been waiting only to get this yesterday. The worst part is that I know a guy that just got a loan from this same NIRSAL recently and he never went through the process.

Well thank God I went ahead without them. I've been doing business. I just needed to acquire equipment to lower cost of production angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank / Branch Manager Sues Ecobank For N1.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.