Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Does Anyone Need GTB Dollars Or Need To Pay For Something Online In USD ? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Does Anyone Need GTB Dollars Or Need To Pay For Something Online In USD ? (164 Views)

How To Fund Your Betking Account With GTB USSD Code *737*50*amount*153# And Othe / 25 Reasons Why You Need To Sell Something Online / Where To Buy RMB Cheap In Nigeria - How To Pay Chinese Suppliers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Need GTB Dollars Or Need To Pay For Something Online In USD ? by Joeyburton: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2021
I have about $5k on my Gtb domicillary account and i need to get rid of it because its been there for months not doing anything. So if you need USD in your dom account or want to pay for something online but don't have a dom account, let me know.
Re: Does Anyone Need GTB Dollars Or Need To Pay For Something Online In USD ? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Joeyburton:
I have about $5k on my Gtb domicillary account and i need to get rid of it because its been there for months not doing anything. So if you need USD in your dom account or want to pay for something online but don't have a dom account, let me know.
Will we send the cash to you first or you'll send to us first?
Re: Does Anyone Need GTB Dollars Or Need To Pay For Something Online In USD ? by Joeyburton: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Will we send the cash to you first or you'll send to us first?

It depends. I don't have any problem sending first if you can prove you're legitimate.
Re: Does Anyone Need GTB Dollars Or Need To Pay For Something Online In USD ? by ebenezary(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
both of you can use escrow wese90 or other reputable on currency exchange thread can do it
Re: Does Anyone Need GTB Dollars Or Need To Pay For Something Online In USD ? by engrksa(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Myself and ebenezary dealt on 1000 USD using wese90 and i advice you all to use him for escrow as he is very reliable.

Dont deal with anyone here WITHOUT escrow. Nairaland is filled with scammers

(1) (Reply)

Anti-climbing And Anti-cutting Fence Barrier Is / China Government Issues New Warning On Cryptocurrencies / Warehouse Fencing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.