Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song (40015 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance / #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi / BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song by AutoBodyParts(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oya wetin you want make we do
Re: Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 05, 2021
Good Morning Sir/Ma

My name is Olaoluwa

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was following one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

Please I need to get these medications for total healing of my leg.

Medmoral

Diclomol

Sivoxiclov (625mg)

Vitamin C (White)

Calcimax

Cenpain

Nufenac

Antibiotic Injection

Please help me with any amount. I am unable to get sleep because of the pain I am feeling in my knee. I need to get the drugs listed above.

Please any amount you can give me will go a long way in buying the drugs listed above.

Please help me, givers never lack, you will never lack any good things of life. May God Almighty in his infinite glory replenish your bank accounts in a million fold. Goodness, blessings and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life. Amen

Thank you.

MY BANK DETAILS

Bank: First Bank

Account Number: 3173689537

Account Name: Tunde Olaoluwa

Accident will never be your portion. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

Re: Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song by Fedrick100: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2021
ginggerxy:
she never said he begged her to dance to the song . And how you came to conclusion that she is a prostitute show s the kind of person you're
Ogun go kill you if you didn’t show me where i call her prostitute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" / BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance / Bimbo Ademoye Wins AMVCA Best Actress In A Comedy/tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.