Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) (832 Views)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp / NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by damilola4162(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
The remains of the five prospective members of the National Youth Service Corps who lost their lives in a crash on the Abaji-Kwali Expressway in Abuja on July 28 have been flown to Uyo, the Akwa-Ibom state capital for burial, Newspremises reports.

The bodies of the deceased were ferried to Uyo through an Airforce Plane. The date for their burials is yet to be disclosed.

The victims, who were graduates of both the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic and the University of Uyo, include Upere Innocent Peter and Akpan Victor Joseph, graduates of Mass Communication from Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic; Asuquo Miracle Effiong, a graduate of Psychology; Ekikoh Stella Sylvester, a graduate of Sociology and Anthropology and Ezuruike Coleman Chikwado graduate of History And International Studies all of the University of Uyo.

See more photos below...

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/bodies-of-5-corpers-who-died-in-auto-crash-while-on-their-way-to-nysc-orientation-camp-flown-to-akwa-ibom-for-burial-photos/

Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by damilola4162(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
One more photo: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by SamuelLoch: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
I hate how NYSC just tell some PCMs to resume in about a week...

If you know how many buses some of these graduates board just to reduce cost of transportation, you'd want the officials to give them a month notice. Some would sleep on the road, a strange land. Some can't board comfortable transportation companies (such as Peace Mass Transit).

That short time factor comes with risks for many of them...
Even if you have a car, you can't drive yourself to camp, simply because it's not allowed.

Something should be done.

Maybe NYSC should partner with some transportation companies. PCMs would pay to get to their various camps.
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by Bigredmachine: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oh lord may thy good lord comfort the families...
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
RIP.
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by GRACETOLIVE(f): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
It's a pity. These are people who couldn't afford flight but . government now has money to fly their dead bodies.
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by Emmypure: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
It shall not be our portion, when they are alive they couldn't afford to enter air craft, but now they are entering aircraft at death
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
To lose a child at this point is saddening.... May God grant the families the fortitude to bear the losses.
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by insidelife22(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
they no fit fly them to their destination when them dey alive,but they flew their corpses home to be buried. God punish our leaders.
and one more thing,I think people should serve in their state of Origin or their region.
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Vibrant youths just wasted because of one nonsense "NYSC".

this is why I never participated in the nonsense scheme, I looked for ways to bribe the officials and went to relax myself, I can't come and kill myself in a useless sh*thole like Nigeria because of one monthly peanut that won't reach me to buy weekly data.

May all their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by damilola4162(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
To lose a child at this point is saddening.... May God grant the families the fortitude to bear the losses.
Amen oooo
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by FamTomx2(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
undecided

WICKED GOVERMENT AND BAD LEADERSHIP FAILED THEM.

Just could not understand why Nigerian government cannot value it's citizens liv s, what is the work of NERMA and billons are being wasted yearly on that useless institution,

They cannot start a project and round it up, they keep skipping and delaying work on fed roads mostly the roads connecting South East, South South and South West, all death traps!

No reasonable road signs on highways,
Pot holes everywhere, and the local drivers will never learn.

U will be doing 120kph on a free highway all of a sudden na big bump or pot holes will slow your ass down or even cost your journey.

Travel by road through those regions mentioned above, you will pity the state of Nigeria... undecided

bleeped Country.
Re: Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Auto-crash Flown To Akwa-ibom For Burial(photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rip

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Check My Name On The NYSC Senate List? / 2013 Batch C Corpers What Are Your Plans After October 16th / Before You Serve And Done ..pertinence Group Earn Good Money..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.