Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria (10882 Views)

COVID-19 Update For August 21 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 4 2021 In Nigeria / 304 New COVID-19 Cases, 242 Discharged And 14 Deaths On August 4 -(15,088 Test) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by sonsomegrigbo: 2:39am On Aug 05, 2021
N2B2:
A lockdown may go into effect again in the near future.

They should start administering the Moderna vaccine US sent. And before anyone comes for me, I would happily take the vaccine if I was given the opportunity.

If you like sef take overdose of the vaccine, who told you we care?

Herdsmen too dey feel important on Nairaland...

Ó ga o
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by Bamzyriches451: 2:46am On Aug 05, 2021
Scam
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by mikendie(m): 2:56am On Aug 05, 2021
This is so serious. Let's all stay safe by adhering else the government will have no choice than lockdown
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by BIGPREEK: 3:13am On Aug 05, 2021
Dyt the fine girl
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by masui(m): 3:18am On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin

Na Boeing 747
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by Chicastle: 3:46am On Aug 05, 2021
Omor
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by chukiz(m): 4:08am On Aug 05, 2021
Another one, Scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 05, 2021
How can one take the vaccine in Lagos? PHC seem not to have it in stock.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by Odss11: 5:15am On Aug 05, 2021
Lockdown is iminient, God pls save us oooo
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by socialmediaman: 5:35am On Aug 05, 2021
N2B2:

They should start administering the Moderna vaccine US sent. And before anyone comes for me, I would happily take the vaccine if I was given the opportunity.

It may be reserved for people who know people. AstraZeneca or J and J loading for everyone else
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by socialmediaman: 5:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Josblack35:
Can we see the graves of the dead once.
Just cooking up figures..

There are fatal cases even more than we know, a lot of people may even have passed without getting tested. Also, media people are not following up with families to bring the coverage to the public, plus culturally we don’t like bringing media coverage to our family issues like others in the western world do
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 05, 2021
Good Morning Sir/Ma

My name is Olaoluwa

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was following one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

Please I need to get these medications for total healing of my leg.

Medmoral

Diclomol

Sivoxiclov (625mg)

Vitamin C (White)

Calcimax

Cenpain

Nufenac

Antibiotic Injection

Please help me with any amount. I am unable to get sleep because of the pain I am feeling in my knee. I need to get the drugs listed above.

Please any amount you can give me will go a long way in buying the drugs listed above.

Please help me, givers never lack, you will never lack any good things of life. May God Almighty in his infinite glory replenish your bank accounts in a million fold. Goodness, blessings and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life. Amen

Thank you.

MY BANK DETAILS

Bank: First Bank

Account Number: 3173689537

Account Name: Tunde Olaoluwa

Accident will never be your portion. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by Sunnypa11(m): 5:55am On Aug 05, 2021
The government of the day has lost it..

We don't trust them for these figures.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2021
socialmediaman:

There are fatal cases even more than we know, a lot of people may even have passed without getting tested. Also, media people are not following up with families to bring the coverage to the public, plus culturally we don’t like bringing media coverage to our family issues like others in the western world do

Guy you can check it for yourself, there is no COVID 19 ward in any of this hospitals in lagos

EKO hospital in ikeja and surulere
St Nicholas hospital at Maryland and Victoria island.
Gold cross hospital at bourdillon road and ikeja GRA.
Reddington hospital at Ikeja GRA and Lekki phase 1.

These are top hospitals in Lagos. If Corona was really that serious, this top hospitals should have a ward for Covid 19. But no.
The NCDC tries to make it look as if it's an emergency and the hospitals are overwhelmed with Covid 19 which is not true.

Tell them to show you where they are hiding the Covid patient because I've checked and I haven't seen.

Go out and check hospitals in your area bro.

I wonder why doctors aren't speaking out because they're getting cash rewards to keep the numbers.

Don't be surprised to see news in a few days about Covid 19 wards in any of these hospitals I just mentioned, once they bring the news out I will start posting pictures I took to counter them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by WibusJaga: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Kogi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by adabmo: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2021
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by Olalekan18(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2021
I'm still wondering how Lagos is counting those high figure and Ogun is recording that very low despite the proximity between the both is like pant and yanch. I think Lagos is recording numbers of Ogun as theirs. ʘ‿ʘʘ‿ʘ
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by Ajah489(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2021
continue to scam nigerians,continue stealing our money.One day na one day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by EbenezerTriumph: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
N2B2:

[/s] Shut Up
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by EbenezerTriumph: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2021
BIGPREEK:
Dyt the fine girl
you need to see your doctor
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by EbenezerTriumph: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
socialmediaman:

[/s] my friend shut up.
fatal cases my foot.
For all these nonsense una dey do na God go judge una
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by EbenezerTriumph: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2021
malcom1X:

Guy you can check it for yourself, there is no COVID 19 ward in any of this hospitals in lagos

EKO hospital in ikeja and surulere
St Nicholas hospital at Maryland and Victoria island.
Gold cross hospital at bourdillon road and ikeja GRA.
Reddington hospital at Ikeja GRA and Lekki phase 1.

These are top hospitals in Lagos. If Corona was really that serious, this top hospitals should have a ward for Covid 19. But no.
The NCDC tries to make it look as if it's an emergency and the hospitals are overwhelmed with Covid 19 which is not true.

Tell them to show you where they are hiding the Covid patient because I've checked and I haven't seen.

Go out and check hospitals in your area bro.

I wonder why doctors aren't speaking out because they're getting cash rewards to keep the numbers.

Don't be surprised to see news in a few days about Covid 19 wards in any of these hospitals I just mentioned, once they bring the news out I will start posting pictures I took to counter them.
that socialmediaman wey you dey quote so na ncdc staff.
we know their strategy and until someone comes out to expose their lies I don't see this fraudulent statistics of theirs ending anytime soon
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by slim147(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
that socialmediaman wey you dey quote so na ncdc staff.
we know their strategy and until someone comes out to expose their lies I don't see this fraudulent statistics of theirs ending anytime soon

My brother, lies or scam . I just pray you don’t catch this virus. I don’t even wish it on my enemy. Stay safe
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by slim147(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
my friend shut up.
fatal cases my foot.
For all these nonsense una dey do na God go judge una

Nonesense or no nonsense, my brother , pray you don’t catch this virus ooo. Between, you can come to Yaba, make I show you something . Hope you get strong heart sha.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by steinalb(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2021
TAOsoccerbizz:
Good Morning Sir/Ma

My name is Olaoluwa

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was following one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

Please I need to get these medications for total healing of my leg.

Medmoral

Diclomol

Sivoxiclov (625mg)

Vitamin C (White)

Calcimax

Cenpain

Nufenac

Antibiotic Injection

Please help me with any amount. I am unable to get sleep because of the pain I am feeling in my knee. I need to get the drugs listed above.

Please any amount you can give me will go a long way in buying the drugs listed above.

Please help me, givers never lack, you will never lack any good things of life. May God Almighty in his infinite glory replenish your bank accounts in a million fold. Goodness, blessings and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life. Amen

Thank you.

MY BANK DETAILS

Bank: First Bank

Account Number: 3173689537

Account Name: Tunde Olaoluwa

Accident will never be your portion. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

You can checkout dakowa.com or download the mobile app from playstore. Create an account with your details, we can help you atleast push your issue through our social media channels. For more info, you can contact support@dakowa.com
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by socialmediaman: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2021
slim147:

My brother, lies or scam . I just pray you don’t catch this virus. I don’t even wish it on my enemy. Stay safe

With no evidence whatsoever, the EbenezerTriumph claims that someone he knows nothing about works for the NCDC. If he knows people or has colleagues who have died or gotten very ill from this virus, he'll be quiet. There are people who died from the virus, who until their deaths, disputed they were dying from covid. Ignorance is really a choice. We move!
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by waa01: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2021
Day before yesterday was 404,yesterday was 505 and today is 747 NCDC on peogeot products because I know tomorrow wit be 805.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by delpee(f): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2021
Lord please deliver us from this plague. I know a number of people who had COVID-19 in the 1st and 2nd phases. Some died sadly. Most traumatic.
Praying that I won't hear any bad news again.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria by buJu234: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
what abt the vaccines, when will they b available?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... / The Amazing Ability To Restore Virginity / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.