Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader (518 Views)

Always Buying Legitimate Paypal And Payoneer Funds @ An Affordable And Good Rate / Is The Gmoney Loaning App A Legitimate Loan Platform / I Need A Legitimate Whoolesale Contact In Lagos Trade Fair/ Lagos Island Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by olagamalin(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2021
I've been patiently checking the threads for a genuine paypal trader that I can sell my humble PayPal funds, but from what I discovered in the past few days. It seemed Nairaland has been overtaken by scammers and con artists.

Pls, the same wáy the mods created a thread to call out the bad eggs �.

Pls, alternatively create a thread so we can deal with the sane ones abeg. This money of mine is not much, but it's proceeds of honest work.

2 Likes

Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by Alonso80(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2021
How much do you have for sale? I need paypal funds for an online payment. WhatsApp me 0.8.0.7.8.8.2.9.8.5.7. We can use escrow if you want.
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by olagamalin(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Alright will do
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by Ayoleeboy007: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
olagamalin:
I've been patiently checking the threads for a genuine paypal trader that I can sell my humble PayPal funds, but from what I discovered in the past few days. It seemed Nairaland has been overtaken by scammers and con artists.

Pls, alternatively create a thread so we can deal with the sane ones abeg. This money of mine is not much, but it's proceeds of honest work.
Only few people know this but you don't need an exchanger to withdraw your money I can help you create a PayPal account that can receive funds any where in the world and also withdraw directly into your Nigeria bank account at the highest rate. I can also open a verified USA PayPal account that accept crypto currency and give you a us number. I will also teach you how to avoid PayPal limiting your account.

watapp me at 0903333...4866.

I will also be available to answer all your questions if you need anything.

1 Like

Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by Temmylee02: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
Only few people know this but you don't need an exchanger to withdraw your money I can help you create a PayPal account that can receive funds any where in the world and also withdraw directly into your Nigeria bank account at the highest rate. I can also open a verified USA PayPal account that accept crypto currency and give you a us number. I will also teach you how to avoid PayPal limiting your account.

watapp me at 0903333...4866.

I will also be available to answer all your questions if you need anything.
firstly you go send me your utility Id card, with ur name on it tallying with the name on ur bank account then we'll do video call so that I will match your face with the one on the id card. Once you're ready lemme know.

1 Like

Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by olagamalin(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Temmylee02:
firstly you go send me your utility Id card, with ur name on it tallying with the name on ur bank account then we'll do video call so that I will match your face with the one on the id card. Once you're ready lemme know.

This is a nice suggestion
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by Ayoleeboy007: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Temmylee02:
All this for what?
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by ARFON: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Temmylee02:
use wese90 as escrow..
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by olagamalin(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
ARFON:
use wese90 as escrow..

Abeg who is the guy. Been trying to look for him
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by Temmylee02: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
All this for what?
Incase u wan claim u smart, well am smarter
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by Ayoleeboy007: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Temmylee02:
Please learn to read before you comment on a post on nairaland, can you even read?

1 Like

Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by olagamalin(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Temmylee02:

LOL bro.
Connect me to the escrow guy abeg
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by Temmylee02: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
Please learn to read before you comment on a post on nairaland, can you even read?
nope I can't read sir, please will you be my tutor??
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by Temmylee02: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
olagamalin:

LOL bro.
Connect me to the escrow guy abeg
I don't even know the said guy
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by olagamalin(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Temmylee02:
I don't even know the said guy

How do we link up with him?
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by Adeoye11(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Well ,you can give me a trial for you PayPal fund transaction..
Number in my signature
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
olagamalin:

if you're in Lagos we can meet physically and transact in a safe atmosphere, I pay you cash or bank transfer then you transfer the PayPal funds, I'm always in need of PayPal funds, I'm using it to buy items from US stores
Re: My Search For A Legitimate Paypal Trader by olagamalin(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
jackslow:
if you're in Lagos we can meet physically and transact in a safe atmosphere, I pay you cash or bank transfer then you transfer the PayPal funds, I'm always in need of PayPal funds, I'm using it to buy items from US stores

What's your rate chief

(1) (Reply)

NIYF, Next Titan Commences Audition For Nigeria's First Business Reality Tv Show / Echan Is A Procurement And Logistics Company That Helps People / Royal Q Ibadan Invasion Happning Today Earn Daily In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.