Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) (77779 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by dmbb: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Look well the pen is still standing
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by VGlobal: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Heartbender:
Him piss for him body?
moments of last struggle before his last breath.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Newsmic:

How did u come to d conclusion that they had sex before d man was killed?
l
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Ishilove: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
UDUJ:

Short Time cheesy

Ishi are you a JJC grin
100% cheesy
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by NkanAkpanika: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
prince3009:

Cross Riverians...very heartless wicked set of people!
A video is out, she said she wantedselling his car and relocate to Abuja..
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by NkanAkpanika: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
anomaly20:

Where in northern Cross River?
Boki
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Moorish: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nuelito:
Just when I thought I have seen or heard it all

If we don’t practice mindfulness, our cravings and Sexual desires will overwhelm us.

https://www.nairaland.com/6582256
Or you can just masturbate cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by GIdiata(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
TWLifestyle:
do you know how many men kill women ? Kill , maim , maltreat , abuse - abeg don't go there , talk about this s0e ific case becaise if we are talking about cruelty nigerian women are in nursery school compared to our men .

Kill, maim, maltreat, abuse and still play VICTIM right?
abeg shift
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Streetdreamx(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
If na that dcp tailor catch her, him for collect the 7m plus the benz.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by NkanAkpanika: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:
You can't see or hear News like this emanating from the North cuz in the North, each of us know how sacred and precious life is so killing ur fellow man is more grevious that any sin you can think

following the trend of things I feel the only sane women we can find in Nigeria apart from the North is in the SW. but shey u see those SE and SS ladies especially? a clear Suicide mission lipsrsealed
Shutup a Yoruba woman and her sister just killed a man and run away with is car and hus property yesterday and she was arrested by the police.. the annoying part was that the man she killed was her husband..

Story below:

End Time !!! Lady Poison's Husband to Death Over Photo of Woman In His Phone |

A lady identified as Matilda and her sister, have both been arrested for allegedly k*lling a businessman, Emem Etim Marley in Ajah, Lagos.

It was gathered that Matilda had found another woman’s picture on her husband’s phone and suspected him of infidelity. She allegedly connived with her sister to poison him on Sunday, Aug 1.

“The neighbors were knocking profusely on their door after hearing Emem scream for help. Matilda and her sister had locked him up and absconded to their father’s house. The door was forced open and the neighbors found the victim lying d*ad on the floor.

It’s sad that this happened because they got married 8-months ago and there’s nothing Emem hasn’t done for his wife to make her happy. He recently bought her a car and opened a store for her business.

According to a relative, Matilda had sold the victim’s cars and hidden his land documents before she committed the crime. At the police station, she claims that her husband drank a poisonous substance of his own volition,” a source said.
Find link below for your pleasure..
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=987454191796961&id=438371543371898&sfnsn=scwspmo

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by kobosmart(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin awon stingy men association better start to dey tip well for sex o, I sure say this one fvck finish give d geh 5k I no know wetin e want make the geh use am do
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Moorish: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Xvideos saves lives grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by NkanAkpanika: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Moorish:
Xvideos saves lives grin
grin
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
That why sometimes rich folks prefer rich folks

How you go kill person for ordinary car?
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by anneboleyn(f): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
She's a real feminazi
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by NkanAkpanika: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
anneboleyn:
She's a real feminazi
wink
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by otipoju(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
reubenobi:
You dey see the red light yet you still frolicking with her.. just be careful oo

I dare not sleep that night as tired as i was. Very greedy soul that one.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by samuelonyewueny(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
Heartbender:
Him piss for him body?

It's a normal thing when people die, they urinate and poo on themselves. And if that happens while dying, it means they've gotten to a point of no return. Even if he gets to a doctor at that stage, it would take only a miracle to save him.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by reubenobi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
otipoju:

I dare not sleep that night as tired as i was. Very greedy soul that one.
may GOD help us all, bro!
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by ThuGGeR147: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bomboclatt man... Truly verily mi afi say the female is future, nor nor, ima bi the future is Gmail, no I mean the future is female, oh yeahhh... Damn Mann... Bloodclat! shocked shocked
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by otipoju(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
reubenobi:
may GOD help us all, bro!

No more late night cruise. Make we talk wetin we wan talk for daytime.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
LegalWolf:
Look at your evil sister Gerrard59. What art thou have to say?

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself trolling when your maurading Fulani herdsmen are raiding Christian dominated communities maiming, slaughtering and destroying lives and properties.

Usele§s a§shole!
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by LegalWolf: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gerrard59:

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself trolling when your maurading Fulani herdsmen are raiding Christian dominated communities maiming, slaughtering and destroying lives and properties.

Usele§s a§shole!

Smiles, I’m proud of myself as a Fulani and not proud of any criminal amongst us. You, on the other, tacitly endorse the criminals amongst your lots on account of tribe and religion. That’s the difference between
us.

More still, I am smart enough to admit that it is wrong to blame every ethnic group for the crimes of a few. But you’re the stark opposite! So long I am on Nairaland, I’ll keep calling out your hypocrisy
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by kay29000(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ishilove:
Jesus, where do men meet these kinds of women??
Lol
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Softenergy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chief priest Cubana has issued a red alert, Abort mission, Return to base, Is the code red still active?
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by FatherSammy: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
This is pussycratic wickedness
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
kindlyheart:
tattoo on a lady is one of those red flags men should watch out for

I agree with you. Add those who smoke and with rings and piercings on the nose, tongue and extra piercings on the ears. However, such girls are the most adventurous - they allow cum on body, inside the mouth, and the face. Also, they participate in BDSM, anal rimming and can perform all sort of fetishes. Man's needs are insatiable and unfortunately, he has to meet unscrupulous people to satisfy these desires.

Dude resided in Osongoma - similar to Gbagada or Ajah - and drove a 4matic. He must have been doing financially well. Too unfortunate this happened.

Young men's lives seem pretty endangered in Nigeria. A young man cannot fvck and cum in peace again. Mmbom! a ta ta mmbom! embarassed

I think the solution lies in having sex with these ladies esp side chicks in guesthouses and hotels on short time basis. If a lady must know where you stay, the relationship you have with her must be special and enough due diligence must be conducted on her background.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Raalsalghul: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gerrard59:

I agree with you. Add those who smoke and with rings and piercings on the nose, tongue and extra piercings on the ears. However, such girls are the most adventurous - they allow cum on body, inside the mouth, and the face. Also, they participate in BDSM, anal rimming and can perform all sort of fetishes. Man's needs are insatiable and unfortunately, he has to meet unscrupulous people to satisfy these desires.

Dude resided in Osongoma - similar to Gbagada or Ajah - and drove a 4matic. He must have been doing financially well. Too unfortunate this happened.

Young men's lives seem pretty endangered in Nigeria. A young man cannot fvck and cum in peace again. Mmbom! a ta ta mmbom! embarassed

I think the solution lies in having sex with these ladies esp side chicks in guesthouses and hotels on short time basis. If a lady must know where you stay, the relationship you have with her must be special and enough due diligence must be conducted on her background.

You take style be bad guy oh! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by bewla(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Men beware of the type of women you date,some are possessed, I just have to write this on behalf of my brothers whom I love so much
She only went to buy ( faife) in hausa man voice

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Vision101(m): 12:48am On Aug 06, 2021
Side-chic.....side poison. Sons of Adam beware.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2021
Raalsalghul:

You take style be bad guy oh! grin grin grin grin grin

Gerrard no go fvck? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Bandit, Lordstime, Arrested In Lagos / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.