Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" (772 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Mum In Tears After Rivers Pastor Healed His Son Who Was Stammerer 4rm Birth(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by lalasticlala(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
“I told you that before I gave my life to Jesus Christ, I had many, many girlfriends. But among all of them, there was one that I did everything with, and I won’t tell you the details.

“Then, we separated. She went her way; I went my way. We didn’t see for years, and she got married, and I got married.

“In the meantime, I got born again. When I was working at the University of Ilorin, looking after our little church there, in the meantime, they transferred her husband also to Ilorin.

She had given birth to a child that was born lame. Someone told her there is a pastor up there; take your child to him. If he prays for the child, the child will walk. So, she came to the mission house.

“She saw some people at the veranda, and said ‘I want to see the pastor’. They said he is inside. And then she came in and saw me. We greeted. Old flames. How are you? Long time, no see. Where have you been.

“And then she said ‘I want to see the pastor’. And I said yes, can I help you? She said ‘I said I want to see the pastor’. I said I am the pastor. She said, ‘you?’ I said yes. ‘You are the pastor?’ I said yes. She said ‘you will pray and God will answer?’

“She didn’t know that I have already met the Lord Jesus Christ, that old things have passed away, that all things have become new. And we prayed a simple prayer and the child began to walk”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/rccg-ordains-over-14000-ministers-as-adeboye-shares-hilarious-experience-with-ex-lover

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by Baawaa(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
It is well,mummy and daddy
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by mariahAngel(f): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
For him to still remember her, she’s probably the one who got away.

Once you love someone, you simply cannot stop loving them unless they give you reasons to.

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by OkuFaba(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
I still have many girlfriends, and my life has been given to Christ.
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by Bola146(f): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
cool God loves sinners that are willing to change their wrong ways. God bless you my Father in the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by Jerryherd: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin

I watched the video... Funny

He was a photographer back in school, brilliant mathematics undergraduate, he was tall and quite handsome so he was a lady's man .

I love how he always makes a point of not being perfect or righteous

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
OkuFaba:
Lol! Keep deceiving yourself.

You remind me of a friend of mine who came out for altar call in those days not because he had truly repented, but to show himself and get closer or be more visible to the girl he admired in the choir.

I had also come out for several altar calls myself but yet continued to live a life of sin, but on the day I truly repented, I didn't even come out for the altar call, but there was rejoicing in heaven, because a lost soul had truly been saved and found. The difference was really stark, because it was authentic. I used to be a chronic thief and cheat, but on that day, that desire died instantly that I turned into the complete opposite of that.

So if you're no different from who you used to be as a sinner, then the truth is that your life is still with the devil, and you're not truly saved.

If you end up that way, you're going live to regret it for eternity, so the earlier you do the needful and truly repent, the better it would be for you.

God bless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by iamyemiakins(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
OkuFaba:

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by DenreleDave(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by insidelife22(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
ya don't mean it.

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by Vabama: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

undecided
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by Jerryherd: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Solomon was a womaniser, war monger,

Moses was a very knowledgeable Egyptian wizard with many spell book

Jesus was a gypsy who drank wine

Mary Magdalene was a slayqueen

Abraham had slave and even impregnated slaves

In the end God made them into who he want them to be, no questions asked

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

Jesus was a gypsy who drank wine.
undecided let's not stray , shall we?
You claim this is what your pastor says..
Jerryherd:
I wonder what the above statement by you means when you consider the teachings of Jesus Christ and His mandate as given to His followers stipulating continual submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments. undecided

P.S. Drinking is not listed a Sin(unholiness / imperfection) by God so I am not sure why you assume Jesus Christ was unholy at some point in His walk with God.
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
cool
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by Stan2330(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Believe this news at ur own peril
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by boman2014: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
undecided story story!

after u don nack so many p%*$$, u come dey claim sey God yarn with u and give u otumopo wey u fit heal? bros abeg pack well.
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by billynoni(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Okau
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by kingxsamz(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
In conclusion, fornicate and enjoy yourself as you want. When you're done, repent. Christianity is all about forgiveness. Do that sin now and repent later( as long as you don't hurt anybody sha.) You can even become a pastor later, just like pst Adeboye. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Healed His Ex-Girlfriend's Son "I Had Many Girlfriends" by AK6464(m): 1:52am On Aug 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Fact And Statistics About The Old And New Testament / Why Does A Good God Allow His Children Go Through Bad Times? / I Sheds Tears When Reading Philipians 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.