Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Let's buy your UK Used and Nigeria Used Laptops ( Terms and Conditions) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Let's buy your UK Used and Nigeria Used Laptops ( Terms and Conditions) (13276 Views)

Have You Ever Read Any Of The Social Sites' Terms And Conditions? / Is Norton Stereotyping Nigerians And Nigeria? (pics) / How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's buy your UK Used and Nigeria Used Laptops ( Terms and Conditions) by lurojohn(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2011
Terms
1. Your laptop must be in Good working condition. Or it it will be treated as Scrap which we also can buy
2. Have you worked on the laptop before, If yes let's know what you fixed
3. Do you have a receipt for the laptop or a Confirmed ownership information
4. Did you get it Brand new or Used from someone
5. We have to see it before agreeing on a price to pay
Other Conditions are subject to the deal.
You can always reach me on 08187740000 Whatsapp or Call.
My office address is at No 15a Oremeji Street Computer Village Ikeja Lagos.
- We also buy UK Used Laptop in bulk

Re: Let's buy your UK Used and Nigeria Used Laptops ( Terms and Conditions) by chux76(m): 11:52pm On May 16, 2011
No price??

(1) (Reply)

Grade1 Uk Hp450g2 5th Gen Core I3 @115k / Screenshots of Our PC Desktops / Order For Your Laptop ( NEW And LONDON USED) Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.